“My bike and I”

Snappy Stop
Ranked #110 of 308 Restaurants in Rochester
Price range: US$6 - US$10
Cuisines: Fast food
Description: Snappy Stop, a fast food restaurant with homestyle taste, creates classic and specialty savory burgers. Until November 4th, we're offering our limited edition Spooky Snappy Burger, pieced together with Cajun seasoning and Pepper Jack Cheese. Made with the freshest ingredients, our burgers leave you with a memorable, delicious taste. Our french fries compliment our burgers to satisfy your taste buds with each bit. With snappy service, exceptional quality, and reasonable prices, our handcrafted burgers and fries will keep you coming back for more.
Reviewed October 14, 2017 via mobile

Needing a quick recharge. "Beef it's what's for dinner." New owners are def. A plus. Located in the center of the yolk. Yolk of the egg' downtown.

BuckyBeeman, Owner at Snappy Stop, responded to this reviewResponded November 4, 2017

Thank you for the review from your bike and yourself! We appreciate that you make the trip and pedal up to the window. In the future if we can help accommodations to make this even more of a bike friendly business we are all open to suggestions.

From TEAM SNAPPY :-)
B.Beeman

Reviewed September 24, 2017 via mobile

Snappy Stop has been an excellent drive-through for decades. Fast and friendly service along with a reasonably priced and good quality meal.

Reviewed August 17, 2017 via mobile

For a few years I've driven past Snappy stop and never thought anything of it and today I decided to give it a shot. Now it is a small place no seating inside only I drive through which is nice. The service was fast and the team members working we're decent they could have been a bit more friendly I would be my only criticism about the team. I ordered the number 4 combo and it was actually to my surprise pretty good. Service was relatively fast. The fries actually were really good they tasted fresh could have been a little bit more crispy but the taste was there The Taste was good. The burger tasted delicious the only thing that'll criticize about the burger was that it seems like the mustard was gathered into one place instead of all around the burger so I got a mouth full of mustard which kind of overpowered that one bite but putting that aside it was a delicious Burger one of the best burgers from a fast food place I've had in my life. Way better than McDonald's way better than Burger King Wendy's you name it they're better. Would I say that they have the best burgers ever no but that's subjective to opinion my burger is I have to say are the best but that's me. Also because I make them LOL.

Reviewed June 5, 2017 via mobile

To my surprise, the prices have increased. However snagging the 3 Snappys for $6.99 & large fry. It was great to have the original flavor of beef patty with the California style burger. Frys needed a quick flash fry. Soggy, bit still great taste.

BuckyBeeman, Owner at Snappy Stop, responded to this reviewResponded June 8, 2017

Thank you so much for the review! We have taken your great feedback and shared it with the team. Have a wonderful summer :-)

Reviewed April 3, 2017 via mobile

First time customer, very good food. Had a snappy burger and fries. Definitely recommend made fresh to order and fries were hot. Will be going back!!

BuckyBeeman, Owner at Snappy Stop, responded to this reviewResponded June 17, 2017

Thanks Joe! We are glad that you will be back and look forward to seeing you in the near future!

Been to Snappy Stop? Share your experiences!