All reviews nice price fresh paint continental breakfast place to sleep per night free wifi motel microwave shuttle hallway hospital
Reviewed June 22, 2017

I first looked into this place thinking it was a Red Roof Inn. I figured that to be a nice safe chain and the price was really good. I realized my mistake but thought I was just going to be there for one short night and I just needed a place to sleep.
I did not have high expectations. The room was as nice as any of the budget chains I have stayed with. We were in town to do a Triathlon and when the woman realized we had bikes that we were going to bring in she even offered a better room because there would be more room for our bikes. I thought that was very nice.
It seemed safe and secure. For the price I was very pleased. I think they had some kind of breakfast but we were gone long before it was breakfast time.
Again for the price, we had a refrigerator ( that actually had a separate freezer?) and a microwave.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed April 4, 2017 via mobile

The Red Carpet Inn is a great value for the money. This motel is clean and roomy. The decor is dated but I would never hesitate to stay here! Myself and two family members stayed here for $65 per night. The breakfast is minimal, coffee, sweet breads! Shuttle to hospital is free. Very nice and accommodating staff. We have stayed a motel downtown, next to Gonda that although convenient for location, was over priced, dumpy, run down, offering no breakfast and you pay twenty dollars to park your car! The Red Carpet Inn is a hidden gem! Save yourself some money!!

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank ALice R
Reviewed February 2, 2017 via mobile

If all you want is a clean room with a bed and shower this will be just fine for you. In fact, it also has refrigerator, microwave and coffeemaker! It is very, very dated and worn but serviceable. The continental breakfast isn't much but there is free parking, a shuttle to Mayo and it's cheap!

Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed January 14, 2017

Its a budget motel located in a Quiet area of the town. Very close to Wallmart and some eating places like Subway, Burgerking etc. Plenty of parking spaces. Resonably clean room and towells were changed everyday. Safe and secured with CC camera on every floor. Stuffs and the manager were very helpfull. Only problem I noticed was only one washer and dryer machine on site.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled solo
Thank Md. Najibur R
Reviewed December 7, 2016

My husband is a Mayo patient and we required an overnight. We had never stayed here and decided to try it. Yes, the room is small, but we knew that and didn't care. It was also immaculate, the refrigerator worked fine, and the bed comfortable. What we did not expect and what made the night mostly unbearable was the lack of climate control. It was hot when we got there and cooling only lasted until the unit reached the set temperature, at which time the heat kicked in and kept climbing. When we got up for the day, it was 88.5 in the room. The morning shower was fine for me, but my husband could only get ice cold water. The parking lot also suffered from lack of attention, being covered with ice. We had the parking lot at a restaurant a few blocks away as a comparison. That lot was ice free.

Another thing you should know is that they have no elevators and even if you reserve in advance, there is no guarantee that a first floor room request will be honored.

We have taken this place off the list for our lodging.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business