“Really good bagels...”
Review of Bruegger's Bagels

Bruegger's Bagels
Ranked #75 of 326 Restaurants in Rochester
Cuisines: American
Description: Bruegger's offers authentic NY-style bagels, perfect for a variety of fresh breakfast & deli sandwiches alongside salads, soups & custom-blended coffee. Breakfast & lunch catering are now available!
Reviewed July 27, 2018

...and the people working there are just great. They all cared to do a great job and they were so friendly - they really made my day:-)

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed May 17, 2018

If you want lox on a bagel like you were in New York this is the place to go. My husband went here almost every morning for breakfast while we were here.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed April 7, 2018

Bruegger's does a good bagel. They pride themselves on ensuring the freshness of their bagels and it works. I also like the fact that they have several choices, both bagels and cream cheeses. Then there are the sandwiches, I want to try all of them. You even have choices for breakfast drinks. Full service to make this your breakfast or lunch go to.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed February 15, 2018

Love having this option in the subway. Don’t miss it because it is around the corner from the. Air traffic flow! The Herby Turkey is a go-to favorite for every Mayo visit or hospital stay. Staff is friend,y and fast. GrwT place for a quick lunch.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed January 22, 2018

We went to this restaurant and it apparently was near closing time at about 2:00 in the afternoon. It was new to us and we were pondering the menu. The young lady at the cash register demanded to know what my husband who was behind me was ordering, when I said I didn't know, she became very flip and sarcastic. She then walked away from the cash register and started sweeping and mopping the floor. I wouldn't recommend this place to anyone.

Date of visit: January 2018