“Just what I needed.”

Hunan Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #103 of 323 Restaurants in Rochester
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed September 19, 2018 via mobile

After a day of work I came in for dinner. The food was delicious affordable and plentiful. I highly recommend giving them a try.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed July 7, 2018

Best generals chicken we ever had! We also enjoyed the pineapple chicken. Egg rolls were wonderful! You must try this place!

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed July 3, 2018 via mobile

We have been going to Hunan for over 10 years.....after trying other Chinese in the area we continue to come back. Great Egg Drop Soup and Crab Rangoon. We enjoy most dishes. The restaurant is typical Chinese decor....a bit worn and dated. They do a huge take out business and are willing to alter orders to suit our tastes.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed May 19, 2018 via mobile

If I could give it zero stars I would. They must have had a change in ownership. Food is now terrible. Service is terrible. Whole place is now terrible.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed December 2, 2017

Foods in this restaurant is not good. Poor customer service. Cold foods. Dirty facility, dirty bathroom.

Date of visit: November 2017