“Always solid”
Review of Potbellys

Potbellys
Ranked #43 of 322 Restaurants in Rochester
Reviewed August 10, 2016

I am not much for chains or sandwich shops , in general, but I have to admit I really like this place no matter what the location. I have been to Potbelly in Virginia, Chicago and now here. Consistently good with a variety of offerings. The tasty bread choices are not overstuffed and when toasted make for a nice sandwich. They totally kill that Q place. Try the hot peppers which enhance the sandwich IMO. We don't have any where we were from or where we now live so it is a treat to stop in and grab a bite.

Reviewed June 15, 2016

I had heard a lot of good things about this restaurant and finally got there to try it. A nice variety of sandwiches, salads, at a very fair price.

Reviewed May 11, 2016 via mobile

I walked here from the hotel this is a great place. I had chicken salad sub the bread was toasted and hearty. The avocado was fresh, big selection of juices, soda and other drinks. The vegetable soup was outstanding freshly made this is NOT canned soup its freshly made. Im so glad I found it near my hotel HGI

Reviewed April 12, 2016 via mobile

Have always seen the shop at the end but never went. And glad I finally did!! I got a Chicken and cheddar flatbread, and you can tell its fresh ingredients! Superb taste! And the line was long but they were very fast! Went through the line very quick!

Reviewed April 6, 2016

had many of their sandwiches and soups, all excellent. its more expensive than subway,but much more flavor and quality.

Been to Potbellys? Share your experiences!