“Quiznos to the rescue!”
Review of Quiznos

Quiznos
Ranked #104 of 322 Restaurants in Rochester
Description: Quiznos Sandwich restaurants in Rochester serve toasted sandwiches, soups, and salads for lunch or dinner. Quiznos provides food delivery and food catering services in Rochester MN.
Reviewed February 23, 2018

Thank you, Quiznos, for making a magnificent sandwich for my elderly, quite picky, father. You have no idea how much that made a difference in our day.

If you're looking for a tasty, "toasty" sandwich while at the Mayo Clinic, head to the Quiznos in the subway. It's busy at high tide, but everything is!

Reviewed February 14, 2018

Great sandwiches & soups! Fast & delicious. The menu seems to always have some new items. Don't worry about a short line. People are there because the food is great & the service is quick. You don't feel like you waited too long!

Reviewed August 24, 2017

under the Mayo Clinic...BUSY for lunch. HUGE foot-long with all the fixings. Well prepared, tasty. Ate here several times during 8 day visit (when I was done fasting!) Best food in the food court.

Reviewed June 24, 2017

I have been to quite a few Quiznos around the U.S. and frankly have been reluctant to go into this one. But this Quiznos was across the hall from where my wife was getting a smoothie (see my other reviews) I figured I would try one more time. I always get the turkey bacon guacamole on white. This time it was made well and stuffed, just like it used to be years ago. The staff were friendly and the price was fair for what I got. It was refreshing to enjoy my favorite Quiznos sub again!

Reviewed April 17, 2017

A good healthy place! Nice and clean! Good service! Healthy and clean! Good fresh food! Priceing not to bad! Did not burn my dinner!