“Great food, great coffee”
Review of Dunn Bros Coffee

Dunn Bros Coffee
Ranked #4 of 16 Coffee & Tea in Rochester
Cuisines: Contemporary
Reviewed August 2, 2016 via mobile

Often underestimated, Dunns Bros has a fantastic breakfast menu, the coffee is also great, I wonder how many vanilla nirvanas they make a day? Delicious

Reviewed July 25, 2016 via mobile

This was my first visit to this establishment. We were there on a Sunday for brunch. Apparently the cafe recently merged with the connected Dunn Brothers Coffee Shop. The food had good flavor (biscuits and gravy and French toast) was not hot upon arrival. There was no follow up service at the table. Staff were not friendly, but were not unfriendly either. The place was clean and not very busy. It kind of has the look of a diner, but was not run in that manner.

Reviewed July 17, 2016 via mobile

Fair price. Small menu. Good food. I continue to return for a fair priced standard breakfast food. Initial service can be delayed, but the turn around from ordering to food on your table is quick.

Reviewed June 29, 2016

First time stopping in here. We had a business meeting and this place was selected by someone else. We have dined at the Zumbro River Cafe next door, in fact the ZRC uses Dunn Bros. coffee. It was a pleasant experience, and yes the coffee was good. What this place is lacking is a decent waiting are to pick up your coffee order. It is far too crowded and busy without a place to wait.

Reviewed May 25, 2016

I went to Dunn Bros for breakfast while on a business trip. The coffee was good, and the breakfast burrito I had was made to order, and very good. I got there when they opened at 7 AM on a business day, and it wasn't crowded. I'd go there again.