“Nice place to bring the Kids!”
Review of Culver's

Culver's
Ranked #46 of 322 Restaurants in Rochester
Reviewed February 12, 2018 via mobile

A really great place to bring the kids. I enjoyed the Atlantic Cod and fries. The kids shared a burger. I was pleasantly surprised when the staff or the manager came around and asked if everything was good. This is a nice touch for any fast food restaurant.

Reviewed November 1, 2017

I love Culver's food, but noone serves it up like the Rochester location. I always find a reason to stop when in Rochester.
The help is soooo friendly there, and this is a perfect example...one time it was raining when I stopped, and they had a server standing outside with an umbrella to keep customers dry while getting into the store. I've never seen that anywhere else before. And you can't top their clean, private restrooms.

Reviewed October 27, 2017 via mobile

The Culver's staff here was exceptionally friendly. They were willing to open doors for us, as we entered and exited since we had someone in a wheelchair. Very few establishments, provide this level of excellent service!

Reviewed October 17, 2017 via mobile

Great burgers, chicken fingers, fish all was good eating. Generous portions. Can't say anything bad. Just go and try it.

Reviewed September 12, 2017 via mobile

We just moved to Minnesota from NC and this place was amazing! This was our first time. The service was great and the food delicious and fresh. We loved the cheese curds and ButterBurgers! Also the custard was delicious!

Been to Culver's? Share your experiences!