“Best popcorn around!!”
Review of Carroll's Corn

Carroll's Corn
Ranked #1 of 15 Quick Bites in Rochester
Reviewed November 6, 2018 via mobile

Located in the subway under the historic Mayo Clinic is a place called Carroll's Corn, they always have a few different kinds of unique flavors, even though my kids always go for the tried-and-true regular variety, I have fallen in love with the hot buffalo and cheddar cheese flavors! It's worth the trip I promise you!! :-)

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed October 22, 2018

Let's be honest, I can't resist their Chicago Style popcorn, especially when made with the spicy Cheese popcorn. The only negative is that service can be slow.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed October 2, 2018 via mobile

I stopped here VERY often when I worked at Mayo Clinic. Now that I'm retired I stop here every time I have an appointment at Mayo Clinic. Whether you have white, yellow, cheese, or Chicago mix popcorn, it's the BEST popcorn you'll ever have!

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed October 2, 2018

If you are at Mayo Clinic Rochester this is a must stop place. Located in the subway underneath the Kahler Hotel. My favorite is the Chicago mix which is a delicious mixture of Carmel corn, cheese corn and regular popcorn. You can buy their popcorn in individual small bags to larger bags to cans. They have coffee and pop and snacks in their store but their name tells it all. Great service with a smile.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed August 28, 2018

Love their cheese popcorn! They also have several other types of popcorn. This is a must stop if you are in town.

Date of visit: June 2018

Been to Carroll's Corn? Share your experiences!