All reviews mary's hospital courtyard by marriott across the street front desk mayo clinic covered parking nice hotel walking distance great room lobby area parking ramp highly recommend this hotel short drive hot tub comfortable room housekeeping staff the general manager
Reviewed September 13, 2017 via mobile

What a wonderful, amazing place to stay. When you stay at the COURTYARD MARRIOTT they really make you feel like part of there family. The staff is so friendly and always making sure you are comfortable and have all that you need. Dan and Kayce you both were soo amazing and helpful you both went above and beyond to accommodate us. I couldn't be more thankful and appreciative for all you both did. This is truly an amazing hotel; very clean big rooms close to the hospital and the most friendly and helpful staff. Thanks again for everything we will be back for sure.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
CourtyardRochester, Manager at Courtyard Rochester Mayo Clinic Area/Saint Marys, responded to this reviewResponded September 21, 2017

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at the Courtyard by Marriott Rochester, MN. Dan and Kayce do just a amazing job, I am proud to have them on our team.

I will pass your kind words on to them.....

Reviewed September 13, 2017

The staff at Courtyard Rochester Mayo Clinic Area/Saint Mary's exceeded every expectation in every way.

I stayed for 17 days as I helped my friend who was in the ICU at St. Mary's across the street. In that time, I had about a dozen requests for assistance due to logistics of moving people and personal property. In each and every case the staff could not have been more helpful.

I've been fortunate enough in my life to stay in some wonderful hotels and lodges all over the world including the Four Seasons in a few locales - and the staff at this hotel was on par with the service I have received anywhere.

Free laundry machines with complimentary detergent and static sheet, plus the restaurant fare (esp. the steak sandwich) at there in house restaurant 'Saints on Second' is delicious!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
CourtyardRochester, General Manager at Courtyard Rochester Mayo Clinic Area/Saint Marys, responded to this reviewResponded September 21, 2017

WOW......Thank you, I will make sure that I pass all of these wonderful words on to my staff. The blacken steak sandwich is one of my favorite too.

Thank you for staying with us at the Courtyard by Marriott Rochester, MN

Reviewed August 20, 2017 via mobile

We got rained out from camping and went to the other extreme from roughing it!

This is a lovely hotel with a parking ramp too. The restaurant is great too.

I'd love to stay here again although it seems unlikely. However, we were there for the pro motocross race nearby (Spring Creek or "Millville"), and I'd recommend it's proximity for that event.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
CourtyardRochester, General Manager at Courtyard Rochester Mayo Clinic Area/Saint Marys, responded to this reviewResponded August 23, 2017

Thank you for staying with us at the Courtyard by Marriott Rochester, MN. I am glad that we could help keep you dry during the rain storm.

Reviewed August 6, 2017 via mobile

We stayed here one and night and recommend staying here. Rooms and facilities were very clean and the kids enjoyed the pool. It is also walking distance to a McDonald's, KFC, a pizza place and a couple other restaurants.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
CourtyardRochester, General Manager at Courtyard Rochester Mayo Clinic Area/Saint Marys, responded to this reviewResponded August 17, 2017

Thank you for staying with us at the Courtyard by Marriott, I am so glad to hear that you had a great stay with us.

Reviewed July 25, 2017

We stopped in the afternoon for a drink and some appetizers. The drinks were good but expensive. The appetizers we had we didn't really care for. BBQ potato skins. Yuck. Chips and dips. Salsa is so runny it won't stay on a chip. The "in house made" chips are tasteless. We've eaten here several times as we are staying in the hotel next door. I'm going to say the meals we have had have been some good some not so good. .

Stayed: July 2017
CourtyardRochester, General Manager at Courtyard Rochester Mayo Clinic Area/Saint Marys, responded to this reviewResponded July 28, 2017

I first want to thank you for letting me know how you meal was at Saints on Second. I will get with the head chef and make sure we get these thing fixed.