“Great Food, Great Prices”

Sytje's Pannekoeken Restaurant
Ranked #18 of 322 Restaurants in Rochester
Cuisines: Dutch
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We were staying at the Kohler Grand and it was so convenient on the corner nearby to the Kohler and the Mayo Clinic. But, be aware they are closing and moving to a new location in early November. We went for dinner and found the food delicious and very affordable. This has to be one of the most affordable best food restaurants in Rochester.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Took advantage of this corner cafe while staying meant at the Koehler hotel. I decided to order the apple pannekoeken. Soon after, the lovely server scurried over calling "pannekoeken!" in a sing - song voice :-) It was excellent, and I will not regret eating most of it all by myself. Another plus: Their background music is all 80s alternative. But hurry! The sign in the front says they'll be closing the location on November 11 because the building is scheduled to be demolished. Here's hoping they find a long life in a new location!

Reviewed October 2, 2018

Enjoyed breakfast there several times and always had a good experience. Only problem is when you enter you have to pass this showcase with all those succulent cakes and cookies… truly tempting !

Reviewed September 18, 2018 via mobile

A 5 star for keeping the Pannekoeken alive! We loved the original Pannekoeken huis when they were in operation and this place has the spirit and flavors we remember. Service was fast and the pancake was delicious. I shouldn't have, but had the bacon and it was full of the crispy goodness we love about it. A great breakfast place with great coffee!

Reviewed September 12, 2018 via mobile

Dutch restaurant, specialty is their pannekoeken pancake. Didn't have that opted for my healthier choices breakfast of oats, with sourdough toast, and scrambled farm fresh eggs with coffee. I did see tons of delish desserts and huge muffins in the cases. Very tempting but not what I was craving. Fast and friendly service, food was excellent. Will be going back for the same breakfast.