“Delicious Food ”

Forager Brewing Company
Ranked #9 of 323 Restaurants in Rochester
Reviewed November 11, 2018 via mobile

Attended a colleagues retirement party here and the BLT bites were out of this world. Wish their catering menu was also on their regular menu. Their fries with Alioli was amazing!

Date of visit: March 2018

Reviewed November 6, 2018 via mobile

I've been a fan of For since they opened, they have a great atmosphere and some delicious pizza! They also have a good beer selection. It's definitely one of my tops in Rochester!!

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed November 5, 2018 via mobile

Love this place. Always make a stop when in the area. Excellent pizzas & nachos and love the pile of fries! Always a nice dry cider on tap and sours are excellent.

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed October 29, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I ate here for supper last month. The service was great, the sours and beers were excellent, and the food was amazing! I had soup and salad (so fresh & yummy) and my husband had a burger and fries. Will definitely be back! Can’t wait to try the pizza, too.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed October 24, 2018

We've had Forager beer a few times at beer tastings, but this was our first visit to the taproom and we would make a trip to Rochester again JUST to go again. Their beer is always amazing. They offer a great variety - from sours to hops to stouts. Just good, solid beer. We also enjoyed an appetizer that was really good and a cup of the pumpkin soup which was disappointing - not enough pumpkin. We also shared the turkey pot pie - which is easily shareable because it's SO big. The crust on the top was really good and there were big chunks of turkey. I would have preferred a few more veggies and it definitely needed more seasoning. The bar staff was great - easy to talk to and always checking in with us. Craft beer fans - this is a must stop when you're in Minnesota.

Date of visit: October 2018

Been to Forager Brewing Company? Share your experiences!