US$87
Country Inn
US$64
US$57
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$69/night.

Free cancellation until 27/07
Country Inn
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$123
Hotels.com
GuestHouse Inn & Suites Rochester(Rochester)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$85
Comfort Suites Rochester(Rochester)(Great Value!)
US$97
US$219
Marriott Hotels
  • Pool
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$199
  • Breakfast included
All reviewstowel animalsstayed herewafflesmayo clinicgreat place to stayusa todaythe breakfast areacontinental breakfast iscomplimentary shuttleother guestslittle thingsrefrigerator and microwaveevery hourwheel chairother hotelshighly recommend this hotelworkout room
Reviewed February 10, 2010

I always do my homework before I travel. I probably spend too much time. This place is clean. They have updated the place, so it is acceptable. The young staff is very accommodating. The breakfast is minimal, but it is free. If you are a picky eater, you may not be pleased, but for the rating and price, I think this is a great value. Be aware of the following 2 items. There are two floors and no elevators. I noticed some elderly and sick travelers struggling with the stairs. Second, the walls are a little thin. If you are a light sleeper, this may bother you. I only noticed it a couple of times in a week, but it was noticeable. I asked to print something from their computer and they let me. They had iron and ironing boards. They have coined washer/dryer available. Nice for this price!

• Stayed: January 2010, travelled on business
3  Thank Knobtowngirl
Reviewed January 27, 2010

We used Trip Advisor prior to coming to Rochester to help us find a good place to stay. We are so pleased that we made the decision to stay here at the Econo Lodge. The previous review from the Mississippi travelers is quite accurate in the description of the value of this hotel. The hotel is owned and operated by a local couple. The staff is helpful, polite and courteous. The hotel is clean and is well maintained. Our room is on the second floor on the back side and is very quiet. It is especially nice to have a recliner in the room along with a table, 2 chairs and wireless internet. There are also 2 computers in the lobby for the use of the guests. We use the free shuttle to and from Mayo Clinic. The shuttle runs on a regular schedule M-F from approximately 6 AM-6PM. The hotel is conveniently located on Broadway, a main street through Rochester. Discount stores, grocery stores, and restaurants are nearby. They offer a special rate for Mayo Clinic patients. EconoLodge is part of the Choice Privileges Rewards Program. We would definitely stay here again in the future.

• Stayed: January 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Iowatravelers08
Reviewed October 31, 2009

This is the third time that I've stayed at this Econo Lodge while on business in Rochester. I pay for my own expenses, so finding a clean, comfortable, quiet motel is important to me. This place fits my needs very well. The rooms are clean and comfortable and the staff is very friendly and efficient.

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled on business
Reviewed August 25, 2009

We stayed here two nights when we attended a wedding. Good value for the money. Friendly staff at check-in. The girls did a great job of restocking the breakfast bar during the busy breakfast time. I particularly appreciated the power strip under the night stand to plug in my laptop and cell phone charger.

The location on Broadway makes it easy to get to Apache Mall and Mayowood to the north, and Kohl's to the south. We had dinner at Whiskey Creek across the street and a block north, and would recommend it. Also liked the Perkins next door where we had breakfast Sunday morning with family.

We certainly weren't disappointed.

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled with friends
3  Thank timetraveler54
Reviewed July 9, 2009

We chose this hotel because of the reviews we saw on TripAdvisor and were more than pleased at the value of this hotel for the price. To start, it is spotlessly clean, and very well maintained. The staff was courteous and helpful. The building is secure with interior hallways. The room we had was on the second floor on the back side and was very, very quiet. There is no elevator, but the stairs to get to the second floor are wide and it wasn't a problem (for us) to carry our luggage upstairs. The room was well furnished- refurbished fairly recently with plenty of clean drawer space, countertop space, a table and two chairs, a large 32" flat screen television, refrigerator and microwave- even an overstuffed recliner in the room. The bath is a little small- but again, spotless. Plenty of hot water and good shower pressure. The only negative to us was that the counter space around the sink is very limited for those of us used to having wide vanity space on either side of the sink. Even the shower curtain rod is one of the newer curved ones making for more elbow room. The king-sized bed was comfortable, and the free wireless internet connection worked fine. The continental breakfast is the same each day- all you want of Belgian waffles you make yourself; bananas; cold, hard-boiled eggs, cereal, and lots of sugar-y donuts, sweetrolls, bagels, rolls and bread for toast. Also unlimited coffee, tea, juices. Perkins restaurant is right next door and gives 10% off for any guests of this hotel- as do several other nearby pizza restaurants. There is a free shuttle that leaves hourly to take guests to and from the Mayo Clinics downtown (about two miles away), but we chose to use our car. We stayed for a week, and when we asked, we were given a special rate of about $65 a night plus taxes. In our many travels, my wife and I agreed that this hotel was one of the best values that we have had, so we heartily would recommend it to anyone needing a room in Rochester.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled as a couple