All reviews the breakfast area large shower staff was very friendly rooms were very clean small issue breakfast staff waffles great hotel business center visit family stay at this hotel again complimentary breakfast off the highway would highly recommend this hotel short drive very nice stay business trip
Reviewed June 9, 2017

This new hotel met my expectations for quality at an affordable price. As I've come to expect a fresh new look of most Hampton Inns by Hilton, this is a new hotel so the rooms and facilities were fresh and clean. Breakfast was nice and hot, and all choices were well stocked. I also like that I could get a couple complimentary bottles of water without paying extra which is not the case at many hotels.

Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Aaron E, General Manager at Hampton Inn Minneapolis Roseville, responded to this reviewResponded June 13, 2017

Dear Jessica,

Thank you for this terrific review of our hotel! I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed our complimentary breakfast and beautiful, new accommodations. The entire team is so proud of our property and we work hard to uphold the Hampton and Hilton name. I sincerely hope that you will visit us again the next time you find yourself in the Minneapolis metro.

Reviewed June 7, 2017

The hotel is obviously brand new and the employees were REALLY anxious to please. Asked multiple times about how we slept and how the room was etc etc. We found it to be pleasant typical Hampton inn. I will say that I liked the layout of the shower (the controls were on the opposite wall from the shower head so that you did not get soaked setting it) In general it was quite nice and the employees were very nice.

• Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear clscpnp,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel! I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us, including the staff's friendliness as well as the room accommodations. We get a lot of compliments of the shower layout here--it makes me wonder why that was not the design in hotels and in homes many years ago! We hope that you will come visit us again the next time you are in the Twin Cities.

Best Regards,

Reviewed June 7, 2017

The hotel is new, and so it is very clean and fresh. The staff were very friendly, especially Marvin, who assisted us during the complimentary breakfast each morning. The nights were quiet and the hot tub/swimming pool were nice as well. We will definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear kennysjeanna,

Thank you so much for this 5-star review, and for recognizing Marvin's friendly service! I'm glad to hear that you were also able to enjoy our indoor pool and hot tub as well--we hope to see you the next time you are in the area!

Reviewed May 29, 2017

Roseville is close to downtown St Paul and downtown Minneapolis, an easy drive in either direction. This hotel is newly built. We had free parking, a pleasant evening, a quiet room, and a very comfortable bed. There is a free breakfast as well featuring coffee, juice, boiled eggs, fruit, yogurt, cereal, an assortment of pastries, and make-your-own waffles.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Aaron E, General Manager at Hampton Inn Minneapolis Roseville, responded to this reviewResponded June 5, 2017

Dear Sheila,

Thank you for this 5-star review! I am glad that you enjoyed all aspects of your stay with us, especially our complimentary breakfast which has so many offerings. I hope that you will visit us again the next time you are in the Minneapolis/St. Paul metro.

Best Regards,

Reviewed May 29, 2017 via mobile

Beds are super comfortable. Pillows were good. Kind of weird that we were on the third floor and our windows don't open. Couldn't get any fresh air flowing in our room. Also Marvin is the bomb. This guy needs a raise.

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear SammLemkee,

Thank you for this great review! I'm glad that you enjoyed our accommodations and Marvin's outgoing personality. We hope that you will visit us the next time you are in the Twin Cities!