All reviews front desk starbucks coffee office park sporting events platinum member fitness center quiet hotel residence inn short stay small pool free breakfast king bed bistro lobby highway teams app
Reviewed March 21, 2017

I stayed at this location for two nights. Initially, I had 218 but did face the highway and was a bit noisy. I was switched to 223 which was on the other side which was much better.

The bathroom had the sink outside from the shower/tub and toilet. The fridge next to the desk was not on but within a minute of calling, the person came to turn it on. I also requested a dental kit and that was also brought up very quickly. Even my app request for a wake-up call was confirmed to make sure I had the correct time.

The gym had a couple treadmills and ellipticals along with some weight equipment. There is a small pool next to the gym but I did not use.

Stayed: March 2017
ScottCross_Roseville, General Manager at Courtyard Minneapolis St. Paul/Roseville, responded to this reviewResponded June 5, 2017

Thank You, for the wonderful comments about your stay at the Courtyard by Marriott Minneapolis St. Paul / Roseville, MN. Very sorry about having to move rooms, very glad you requested the change. The staff takes great pride in meeting our guest’s needs. The Marriott app is a great tool to communicate with the hotel. We see a lot more guests using the app, the app can also be used for room requests before you arrive at the hotel.

Reviewed March 15, 2017

Upon check in, the service was outstanding! The front desk staff is very informative and helpful. They were always willing to help with whatever I asked about.
The rooms are spacious and are laid out very nicely. The location is right off a main highway and not far from downtown Minneapolis. They offer great advice on places to go in the area if you have a bit of downtime as well.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
ScottCross_Roseville, General Manager at Courtyard Minneapolis St. Paul/Roseville, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2017

Thank you for the great review of the Courtyard by Marriott Minneapolis St. Paul / Roseville. We love hearing from guest that enjoyed the hotel. The Bistro has some great new food offering, I know you going to enjoy.

Reviewed March 5, 2017

very clean newly remodeled stylish Marriott. Loved the very large open lounge/lobby area lots of seating variety and friendly staff. We stayed for a large sports event so only rooms left were King with sofa sleeper, room is adequate size unless/until you pull out the sofa sleeper then you have about 6" space to walk. as with other review we also felt the heating/fan system a bit annoying - if you didn't have the heat running there was a constant very cold draft coming from under the unit that felt like the AC was on so had to keep the heat/fan blowing whole time. And as previously reported the lighting in the bathroom area is beyond ridiculously dim!!! Also the pool is VERY small - I realize they always try to make things look bigger in pictures but for anyone older than 6-7 don't think you'll be able to swim! Towels were always restocked and area clean though. We would stay here again if close to our destination.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family

Thank you for your constructive feedback about your stay. I am very sorry everything was not perfect or to your liking during your stay. I will address all your concerns with my team. I am in the process of upgrading the lighting with in the hotel. Very soon we will convert to LED lights. This will address the dime lighting concerns. Thank you again for your comments. We are always trying to improve the hotel.

Reviewed March 1, 2017

We were staying for a team event. Lots of room for many families. Rooms were clean and spacious. Pool area was fun for the kids. Restaurant and lounge area was big which allowed for us to all gather. Staff were very helpful and accommodating. Breakfast was plentiful and we enjoyed a Starbucks coffee/smoothies.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank 4girls4us

Thank you very much for your feedback about your recent stay at Courtyard Marriott Roseville/Minneapolis/St. Paul! Sounds like you had a fun stay! Look forward to hosting your team next time you’re in Roseville.

Reviewed March 1, 2017

From the moment we walked in the staff was professional, friendly and very helpful. The atmosphere was excellent and the rooms were updated and comfortable. The entire hotel was very well maintained and very clean. I definitely wouldn't hesitate to stay at the Courtyard again!!

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family

Thank you for the great review of the Courtyard by Marriott Minneapolis St. Paul / Roseville. We love hearing from guest that enjoyed the hotel. Thank you.