“Terrible Customer Service from Co-Owner/Wife...not the fist time”
Review of Willowgate - CLOSED

Willowgate
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese, Thai
Reviewed November 17, 2017

Today I pointed out an error in what she calculated my to-go order to cost, and she was wrong. She became very DEFENSIVE! I suggest u double check your orders cost with tax calculated in their 55116 zip code of currently 7.375%. She told me, "you haven't been in for awhile, but you're the only one I ever have trouble with." Really? I doubt that. I feel this is very poor attention to detail to say the least. Get a cash register. I will never go back. Way too many very good competitors anyway. Food okay.

Reviewed October 11, 2017

I went there with a friend and we really like this place, as it is both good and reasonable for lunch.

Reviewed September 11, 2017 via mobile

Food was not good at all - the egg rolls were large but burned around the edges, the cream cheese wonton was not fresh, egg foo young was overdone with a very dark brown unappetizing sauce all over it, kung pao chicken had a sweet sauce rather than a spicy tasty sauce. The only thing that tasted anywhere near the other Chinese dishes we have had in the past was the hot n sour soup and that was so spicy it was difficult to even taste the soup. Not worth the stop for us.

Reviewed August 19, 2017

I eat here pretty often. Good food, great price,great service. My complaint would be this. Everything is a little sticky,I'm sure they wipe it down but this place needs some real elbow grease and Mr Clean. A little more lighting would help too.

Reviewed August 8, 2017 via mobile

This is a great little local place to go for lunch, the service is basic but the staff are very friendly and will remember you. The food is great and incredibly affordable. They have a lunch special of an entree, fried rice, soup or salad, and cream cheese wontons or an egg roll, all for under $8. They branched out into Thai food a few years ago and just recently into Vietnamese food, but the original Chinese food is still the best. Sadly they don't have delivery, but you can do pick up pretty easily for lunches or dinners.