All reviews the breakfast area great lighting free water bottles side note front desk the shuttle driver window shades breakfast staff the room was nice plenty of parking short drive the minnesota state fair great breakfast comfortable beds the staff was friendly and helpful free wifi a great stay
Reviewed November 11, 2017 via mobile

We were working next door to this hotel so I thought I would give it a shot. It was a little pricey for the area but very nice hotel. Clean and quiet and as usual with any Holiday Inn the breakfast was awesome.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Doug A, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Roseville - St Paul, responded to this reviewResponded November 12, 2017

cbrun0,

Tank you for taking the time to review us on Tripadvisor. I am so glad you found our location so convenient for where you were working. I Luz, Sam, and everyone else on the hotel team are so happy that you found the hotel so inviting and the food so tasty. Thank you again, we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed November 7, 2017

This is a great place to stay. The staff is wonderful. They offer various amenities that basically say, thanks for staying here - we appreciate your business. Wonderful full breakfast, good location, nice and very clean fitness center and free bottled water. Good business center with a staff who was knowledgeable about their office equipment. And when I wanted a ride they had a shuttle available. The cherry on top was their driver Jack who was just a great guy who made you feel very welcome.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business

Avid T,

Thank you so much for the 5 out of 5 review. I'm glad your company was in the area and we could provide transportation to and from for you. I shared your review with Jack and he is very touched that he made such an impression on you. Vashti, Brianna and the Front Desk Staff are happy that they were able to help you in the business center as well. Thank you for choosing to stay with us, we hope to see you again soon, until then we wish you safe travels!

Reviewed October 23, 2017 via mobile

I typically stay at Hilton brand properties because I am a Hilton Honors member but I have had problems with the Hilton properties in this area so decided to give this hotel a chance. It is a beautiful new building with great rooms with a microwave and refrigerator in the room. The bathroom has a huge mirror with great lighting and lots of counter space. The breakfast spread was nice for this type of hotel and included in the price of the room. Every employee I interacted with was pleasant and helpful and went out of their way to ask if I was enjoying my stay. They have free water bottles in the lobby to take at any time which is a nice added touch. Overall I would stay at this hotel again in a heartbeat on my next stay for work in the area.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Doug A, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Roseville - St Paul, responded to this reviewResponded October 25, 2017

alitz22,

Thank you for choosing to stay at our Hotel. We truly enjoyed having you stay with us. I agree that the new design that IHG is going with for the new Holiday Inn Expresses is wonderful, things are bright and modern, I personally love the zero light pollution black out shades. I have shared you comments with everyone on our team and they are so glad that we are your top choice when staying in the area. Thank you again for staying with us and taking the time to write such a great review. See you soon and safe travels!

Reviewed October 11, 2017 via mobile

Clean room, nice location close to shopping and restaurants. Reservation is always correct, great breakfast, complimentary bottled water. Awesome rewards program, clean lobby, professional staff, AMAZING cinnamon rolls!!!!!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Doug A, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Roseville - St Paul, responded to this reviewResponded October 13, 2017

NIUNicole,

Thank you so much for your AMAZING review! We truly appreciate you loyalty and enjoy having you stay with us. You are so very right about the cinnamon rolls, they are sooo good. Have you tried our pancakes? They are delicious as well. I will pass your kind words on to our staff at our daily staff meeting. Thank you so much for taking the time to review our Hotel, we can't wait to see you again.

Safe Travels,
-Doug Arnold

Reviewed September 26, 2017

Very clean, great service. Nice lobby and bedrooms. Great TV with many channels. Great blinds that black out room. Free bottled water, free breakfast, comfortable beds and pillow. Good location and easy parking.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Doug A, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Roseville - St Paul, responded to this reviewResponded September 27, 2017

Bryan K,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our Hotel. I totally agree with you on the black out blinds. When I travel so many hotels have the curtains that never really close, however with the shades that Holiday Inn Express uses it totally blacks out the room, making it so easy to sleep. Thank you again for the review and we look forward to seeing you again.

Safe Travels,