US$159
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$70
US$88
Savings alert! 44% below average rates

The price you found is 44% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$158/night.

US$129
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$151/night.

US$67
US$169
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$140
US$105
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$131/night.

All reviewsfull kitchenfront deskrooms offerbasketball courtgreat breakfastwaffleswaffle makerthe sofa bedpleasant stayroom was spaciousindoor poolwould stay here againthe hotel is cleanice machinehot tubfree breakfastkitchenette
Reviewed September 30, 2015

Must husband and I were visiting my son at u of m and decided to trying staying a little way out. It was only about 10 minutes away. The indoor and outdoor common areas were really nice. Breakfast was great and there were lots of tables to eat. The problem was the room. We had a first floor room and while it was pretty clean, it was really dated. Some of the dated items were either not clean (sticky old cabinets) or just bad, a warped tub. The tub literally was buckled so that there was a trough running down the middle, length wise....really needed updates. The other problem was the noise....kids running up and down the hall, crying, both in the evening and morning. We could even hear the upstairs shower. I would recommend a second floor room if you stay.

Room Tip: upper floor would be best
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank jfbeaner
Melissa W, General Manager at Residence Inn Minneapolis St. Paul/Roseville, responded to this reviewResponded October 5, 2015

Thank you for review describing your experiences at our hotel. I hope you will accept my apology for the inconveniences you encountered with the noise at the hotel. I appreciate your informing us of your concerns. We want to offer the best service possible, and feedback from our guests helps us to do that.

Reviewed September 17, 2015

I stayed here weekly for a period of 6-8 weeks in May-June 2015. This is a typical suburban RI, nothing fancy. Parking is free and of sufficient quantity. The rooms haven't been updated in a while but are clean and quiet. The bed is the usual Residence Inn Bed which seems stiff to me. The rooms are internally-accessed with an elevator and stairs servicing upper floors. I consistently had hot water in the 5-6 AM timeframe. The fridge, icemaker, and stovetop worked well. The property includes an outdoor patio area with some tables and benches. There is a small court with a basketball hoop. There is a small pool and a fitness center that has a couple of treadmills, ellipticals, and a recumbent bike; there are also dumbbells. There is also access to a paved running path that circles the hotels and a couple of businesses in the area. Check in was always quick and easy; the staff is friendly. There is a breakfast and, on most evenings, a reception with some hearty snacks and complementary beer, wine, pop. The nearest grocery is a WalMart about 1 mile down the road- I am not a WalMart shopper, but I found a selection of organic produce and the things I typically buy. I did not discover any walking-distance dining options, but found plenty within a 5-10 minute low-traffic drive. As a runner and one who likes to prep some of my own foods while on the road, I settled in to this property because I could serve both these priorities easily. There is a small lake nearby with a running path around it.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled on business
Melissa W, General Manager at Residence Inn Minneapolis St. Paul/Roseville, responded to this reviewResponded September 21, 2015

Thank you for sharing your comments regarding your stay with us while in the Roseville area. We are happy to hear that we were able to meet your needs and that you were able to settle into your normal routine. If you are back in the Roseville area we hope that the Residence Inn by Marriott Roseville will be your choice again.

Reviewed September 15, 2015

This is a nice Residence Inn. We had a one-bedroom unit; it was clean and well appointed. The location is excellent, with good freeway access and many shops and restaurants nearby.
The breakfast was good, with some hot food alternatives and fresh fruit. Residence Inns used to provide light meals during the week, but this one provided only beverages and a dessert or snack. That's fine, but the nearby Homewood Suites offers a light supper and king beds in the one bedroom units (the one bedroom units here have queen beds).
The staff members were friendly and addressed guests' needs. I recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
Melissa W, General Manager at Residence Inn Minneapolis St. Paul/Roseville, responded to this reviewResponded September 17, 2015

Thank you for your review about your recent stay with our Residence Inn, Roseville MN. I am glad to her that you have enjoyed your stay with us. If you ever back in the area we hope to see you again.

Reviewed August 6, 2015

This hotel was great! I truly enjoyed staying here and would definitely stay again! We were upgraded to a 2 bedroom suite from a 1 bedroom suite. The room was perfect. Two separate bedrooms from the living area, each with a queen sized bed, closet and full-sized bathroom. Kitchen had full-sized fridge/freezer, cooking stove top and mini dishwasher. The staff was friendly, the continental breakfast was excellent. The pool was clean and spacious. The only negative thing I would have to say about this hotel is that the pull out sofa bed was VERY uncomfortable (but I realize most are) I could feel every single spring on my back when I layed in the bed with my son to put him to sleep. But I would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
Melissa W, General Manager at Residence Inn Minneapolis St. Paul/Roseville, responded to this reviewResponded August 7, 2015

Thank you for your wonderful comments regarding your recent stay at the Residence Inn, Roseville MN. We also agree that out two bedroom suites are perfect for traveling family's. I will share your wonderful comments with our team regarding your stay with us. We look forward to seeing you when you are back in the Roseville area.

Reviewed August 2, 2015

After a hellish stay at a Red Roof Inn the night before, I decided to give Marriott a try. Everything downtown was sold out or ridiculously expensive, so I chose this one in the northern suburbs, near the highway.
The room was spotlessly clean, huge and nicely decorated. I couldn’t find a thing out of place in fact. The pool is also nice and enjoyed a quiet swim in the morning, followed by a great (and busy) hot breakfast.
The young man on desk when I arrived was also efficient and helpful.
Overall, a great stay. Thank you.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled on business
Melissa W, General Manager at Residence Inn Minneapolis St. Paul/Roseville, responded to this reviewResponded August 4, 2015

We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us at the Residence Inn by Marriott, Roseville MN. We receive several compliments on our pool and I am glad to hear that you had time to enjoy it as well.

If you are ever back in the area we would enjoy having you stay with us again.