Night's Inn
US$119
US$115
US$128
Homewood
Best Western Plus Kelly Inn(Saint Cloud)(Great Value!)
US$115
US$73
US$71
Quality Inn(Saint Cloud)(Great Value!)
US$94
US$85
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed December 6, 2010

Wow! what a surprise .. I was so impressed with this really neat older motel, that I did something I have never done before. I called the motel upon my return home and congratulated them for their personal touch in creating such a warm, welcoming room. My wife and I loved the colors and decor. I learned that it is a multi-generation family owned motel and it just shows that someone cares. I have stayed in fancier and much more expensive commercial motels that were not nearly as inviting as this one.

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled as a couple
5  Thank hapytravelr
Reviewed July 4, 2010

what a room! Had a great night's sleep, inexpensive, decor was spectacular, very clean. would stay here again!

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Dottie J
Reviewed May 31, 2010

We stayed at Night's Inn for 2 nights in May. We had our doubts pulling up to the place. Once we got into our room, it was very clean and comfortable. The room reminded of staying at my Grandma's house. My main goal was for a quite night and a comfortable bed. We got both. The motel provided a coffee maker, microwave and fridge. Most 5 star Vegas hotels don't offer that. The only thing that was noticed, was they didn't provide shampoo in the room, but we brought our own anyways. I would stay there again if need be.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled as a couple
4  Thank MPLSguy78
Reviewed January 29, 2010

amazing experiance...really had great night!

• Stayed: June 2007, travelled with family
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
3  Thank sportzMumbai