“Best place to stay in St Cloud”

AmericInn Lodge & Suites St. Cloud
Ranked #6 of 19 Hotels in Saint Cloud
Reviewed 27 March 2012

I have stayed at this hotel a couple times and enjoyed my stay both times. The people are wonderful and friendly and the rooms are very nice. I look forward to staying again.

• Stayed: October 2011
americinnstc, General Manager at AmericInn Lodge & Suites St. Cloud, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2012

Thank you for the great review on TripAdvisor. We appreciate you letting other TripAdvisor users know about our hotel. We always strive to give the best service we can and look forward to your next stay.

Reviewed 22 March 2012

We stayed at the St Cloud Americinn for two nights during a recent road trip exploring Minnesota and enjoyed it immensely. Neither of us had ever stayed in an Americinn before so were not sure what it would be like. The lobby area was cheerful, homey and very inviting. The front desk staff were very gracious, pleasant and helpful. We were fortunate enough to have a jaccuzzi room and my wife loved coming home at the end of the day to enjoy a nice hot soak!! The room was very clean, quiet and comfortable. The breakfast and coffee was excellent in the morning. We liked having a small bar fridge to store our fruit and cold drinks. Thank you again for a wonderful stay and we highly recommend it!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
americinnstc, General Manager at AmericInn Lodge & Suites St. Cloud, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2012

Thank you for the great TripAdvisor review. We are so happy that you enjoyed your couple of days with us. We highly recommend a whirlpool room for any of our travelers, it gives them a chance to relax, renew and rejuvenate. It just plain out feels good to soak in the hot tub in the privacy of your own room. Thank you for choosing the AmericInn of St. Cloud. We appreciate your business.

Reviewed 22 March 2012

The St. Cloud, MN AmericInn Lodge and Suites is a wonderful place to stay. I have stayed here numerus times for just one night as well as many nights in a row. The staff here is extremely welcoming and accomodating. They have a great complimentary breakfast as well as evening snacks which they offer during the weekdays which my daughter and I really enjoy. Also a huge convenience is the fact that they offer pizzas which they back on-site at a very reasonable price. The entire hotel is always clean and the rooms are very spacious. I definitely plan to stay here again in the future.

1  Thank Stephanie A
Reviewed 19 March 2012

I stayed at the St Cloud, Mn. Americinn the first time on march 1st and stayed through the 8th on business. One week later I was told I needed to return to St Cloud the first thing I asked was if I could stay at the Americinn again. The entire place was very clean and the staff was very friendly and the service was 100%. I will be back in this area and there is nowhere else I will stay. Randy L Cuba, Mo.

Room Tip: I've stayed twice and both rooms were great!
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
americinnstc, General Manager at AmericInn Lodge & Suites St. Cloud, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2012

We are so happy that you have enjoyed your stay with us. We greatly appreciate that you keep coming back. We strive to give the best home away from home service that we possibly can to all of our guests. Thank you for the great review with TripAdvisor.

Reviewed 14 March 2012

We stopped overnight in St. Cloud on our way back to Canada and stayed at the AmericInn based on the rating on tripadvisor. It was well located near the Interstate for us to hit the road again the next morning. The staff were friendly and the room was clean, good sized and had a nice jacuzzi in it. There is also a nice lobby area to relax in and we were offered soup in the evening as well as breakfast in the morning. Shopping and restaurants are about a 5 - 10 minute drive into town. but it was a good overnight choice for us.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
americinnstc, General Manager at AmericInn Lodge & Suites St. Cloud, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2012

Thank you for the "Good stay on way home" review with TripAdvisor. We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. We love having our guests use our lobby to just relax or work on a puzzle at the puzzle table or to visit with friends and family. Thank you again for the great review.

Reviewed 13 March 2012

My wife, son, Mother and I stayed here during my Dad's recent Heart Surgery at the Hospital and I don't think we could have picked a better place! The staff was wonderful, the rooms were spacious and clean, and the free breakfast was great in the morning! My only complaint was that the shower head was pretty old and didn't put out a lot of water pressure -I provided this feedback in a survey to the hotel, and within fifteen minutes I received an email telling me that they had replaced the shower head...talk about great service and valuing your opinions to make the next stay even better!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
americinnstc, General Manager at AmericInn Lodge & Suites St. Cloud, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2012

Thank you so much for the review "Great Stay/Great Service". We really appreciate you letting other TripAdvisor travelers know about our hotel and the service you received. We do our best to keep things in proper working order, but sometimes things slip through, so I do Thank you for taking the time to let us know about the shower head. We hope your dad is doing well after his surgery. We look forward to your next stay with us and thank you again.

Reviewed 6 March 2012

This is a great place to come with your kids - simple layout makes it easy to find your room, and the gathering area in the lobby was inviting. The pool area is very nice & has a shower area to rinse off the chlorine, as well as a restroom. The bed was very comfortable, rooms were very clean & quiet. Breakfast in the morning was great. There was something for everyone, from waffles, fruit, yogurt, cereal, biscuits & gravy, oatmeal, juice, and more! Staff was very friendly and helpful too. I would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: If you have any trouble with stairs, get a room on the first floor. There are no elevators. Althou...
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
americinnstc, General Manager at AmericInn Lodge & Suites St. Cloud, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2012

Thank you for the wonderful "Great Place to Stay" review with TripAdvisor. We really appreciate all of your great comments. I love having our guests making full use of our amenities like the pool and whirlpool. It makes us very happy when we have guests using our lobby as a place to relax and just enjoy being here or watching the little ones play in the kids area. Thank you again for staying with us and we look forward to seeing you next time.