“Even meal”

Coyote Moon Grille
Ranked #3 of 176 Restaurants in Saint Cloud
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Coyote Moon Grille features distinctive Minnesota lodge-style architecture. The 12,000 square foot structure is highlighted by two levels as well as outdoor terrace and extensive decking overlooking Territory Golf Course and wetland valley. The upper level is dedicated to a relaxed pub-style bar and dining room for casual dining. The floor plan is open and warm and features a large double sided fireplace. Coyote Moon also offers the best in meeting, banquet, reception and wedding facilities. Our Coyote Moon Grille culinary staff, along with our catering staff, will assist you in customizing an event for you. Coyote Moon over looking Territory Golf Club has two banquet options. The Tradition Room can accommodate approximately 60 guests and the Main Banquet Room holds over 300 guests. The banquet facility at Coyote Moon is the perfect setting to celebrate a special occasion, organize a social gathering or hold a meeting/conference. A great place to mix business with pleasure! At Coyote Moon, an atmosphere that is truly special surrounds you and your guests.
Reviewed October 8, 2018

We stopped at Coyote Moon for our second visit. It is out of town a little ways, at the golf course, but the drive is worth it. They have a very good salad bar with popovers and we each had a chicken dinner done two different styles, Southwest Chicken & chicken supreme. We were very satisfied with our meals and the service we received while there. This place is one of the best in the area, in our opinion.

Reviewed October 4, 2018

We took our adult children and our grandchildren to Coyote Moon for dinner on our 40th anniversary. We had a wonderful food and a great time! Soup and salad bar were great! They had two kinds of soup on the salad bar the night we were there. French Onion and Clam chowder. Everyone who had the Clam chowder said it was excellent. I had the French Onion and it was very good, just a little too salty, but I enjoyed it anyway.

I tend to eat way too much when there is a salad bar, so tried not too, but had a plate full anyway. They have fresh pop overs, that were delicious. We really wouldn't have had to order anything else, you can make a full meal off the salad bar!

My husband and I both had the broiled shrimp and scallops, some of the others had filet mignon, chicken breast romano, prime rib, steak & deep fried shrimp, south west chicken and jumbo breaded shrimp. We had way too much to eat, and many of us ended up taking boxes home. Everyone said their food was very good to excellent. My husband and I thought the broiled shrimp was delicious, but the scallops could have been more done. Scallops are tough to get just right.

Portions on the childrens menu were huge! But the kids really seemed to enjoy them!

We had excellent service, very attentive to our needs, when you have young children with it can keep the servers very busy! They were kind enough to even take a picture of our group.

I would have given Coyote Moon a 5 except that the scallops were really not done enough, we were seated in the enclosed porch area, which was airconditioned, but not much for atmosphere.

Reviewed October 3, 2018

My wife and I just love the salad bar! It is a meal in itself - lot choices for the price. We have many gone many times, sometimes just the two of us and also when our family is in town we go for the prime rib.

Reviewed September 23, 2018

went for the chicken buff,and seems as if you go at the wrong time ,the buffet lines are a mob scene,food is ok ,the corn is just the horrible caned stuff ,and thats not very good,broasted chick is very good,and the dressing is ok to salad bar is good ,and they keep it well supplied..did not like the cheesy broco soup and the steak n potatoe ,was not to good either,dont know what the hype is with the pop overs ,,we just plain didn't like them ,but some others do ,,overall ,the moon is very good ,,DONT SEE THE BEST IN AREA THOUGH,that has me stumped,

Reviewed September 8, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I were passing through for the evening and although it was a bit off the beaten path we were very pleased with our dining experience.
We were seated quickly, and they have a nice salad bar that comes with your meal.
They also have wonderful popovers that are homemade included in the salad bar.
We both got the salmon but I have dietary restrictions and they were very accommodating to my requests.
The salmon was very good and the service was even better!