“Nice atmosphere and service”
Review of The Local Blend

The Local Blend
Cuisines: Bar
Reviewed August 19, 2018

First time customer last night and was very pleased with the service and the quality of the items we ordered. We had the Fresh Guacamole : (made to order organic guacamole and pineapple salsa served with organic yellow and blue corn tortilla chips.) Presentation of the snack was nice.

The entertainment they offered last night was outstanding. Three young local musicians "Hold Your Breath" provided a great atmosphere for our outing. We will return again.

Reviewed July 22, 2018 via mobile

So, I’m not a coffee drinker. I know that already makes me a bit of an outcast for this review! But I love the local blends ambiance and live music and they have an excellent assortment of teas nd make delicious chai tea latte, but did you know they have lemonade?! At least on the summer I know they do. My husband and I enjoy walking in the summer and like to stop at the local blend for THE most refreshing lemonade around! It’s really is the best!

Reviewed June 18, 2018 via mobile

This location has the freshest bakery products, vegan lunch options, and of course beverages. We have to stop 4 or 5 times a week.

1  Thank kjschirmers
Reviewed May 27, 2018 via mobile

The staff is very friendly and they love to work there and it shows. They have a variety of interesting soups and sandwiches and every in Nashville kind of coffee drink. Oh and don’t forget all their baked goods, delicious

My only complaint is the Internet hogs that show up at like 10 or 1030 and grab all of the best seating Which is the booze that seat four people. Each one is usually occupied by one individual who is very lucky they allow them to do that. They stay until lunch hour is over. So if you come in for lunch be prepared for the difficulty of finding a seat because all the booths will be occupied by usually one person on a laptop computer or iPad and a cuppa coffee that’s been cold for an hour or two.

I think they would do well if they cut off there WiFi from 11 until 2.

Reviewed March 28, 2018

I really like this coffee shop, enjoy the plenty of seating and fantastic menu. Unfortunately, their coffee is not good. I just get tea or pastries when I come here.