“Good meal”

Pazzaluna Urban Italian Restaurant
Ranked #23 of 1,003 Restaurants in Saint Paul
Price range: US$15 - US$40
Cuisines: American, Italian
Good for: Bar Scene, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: 5th St.
Description: Italy's abundant and diverse food styles are represented and sampled throughout the year at Pazzaluna. The many culinary faces of Italy's distinct regions find their way to Pazzaluna's cucina daily. Seasonal influence is always projected, as are the artisan and craft suppliers that provide Pazzaluna with the best raw-ingredients Mother Nature has to offer. Pazzaluna is proud of its reputation of buying direct from area farmers on some of its most prized items. This style of purchasing is the TRUE ITALIAN TRATTORIA way - using local, regionally grown and produced supplies, reflecting the unique influence of the area as all of the ingredients come together in concert to perform in a dinner experience of a lifetime. To Italians, a meal is more than just food-it's an experience, an event to be shared with family and friends. No where is this more true than at Pazzaluna Urban Italian in Saint Paul, one of the Twin Cities' best Italian restaurants.
Reviewed November 10, 2018 via mobile

Here to celebrate a birthday. Family group of 6. Service was very good. Food was good. We had the spaghetti, the chicken piccata, the veal, the gnocchi, and the lamb. Everyone thought the meal was good, but no one raved about it. This seems like a predictable good meal, in a good location, but not a destination for good dining. We would be back if it’s convenient, but not as a choice for a good meal.

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed November 4, 2018 via mobile

Another beautiful dinner with my love of my life at Pazzaluna Urban Italian Restaurant ...my butternut-squash soup was nice and thick, halibut was phenomenal, maybe a touch dry but the entire composition with spinach and zucchini was really nice, duck was juicy and fresh, pistachio gelato - what can I say ❤️, this time cappuccino was HOT, just like we like it. Jacob thank you for taking care of us tonight. Hamsa thank you for your service- you are the best as always. SPCO concert,right after the dinner was long but very interesting with choir this time ...Bach music made a great conclusion of the evening. P.S.I need more variety of bread in the beginning please.

Date of visit: November 2018
1  Thank christopherjankowski
Reviewed November 2, 2018 via mobile

When we stay at the Saint Paul Hotel our family loves to dine at this restaurant. Training for the staff must be extensive, the service is outstanding. We love every dish we have tried here. This is a “slice” of Saint Paul you will love!

Reviewed October 29, 2018 via mobile

My son turned 19 this month and we had the pleasure of celebrating at Pazzaluna. We arrived in on a flight at 8pm and showing up to their dining room for a late dinner was no problem! They were extremely gracious and it was still surprisingly busy for a later Monday night. We each had a pasta dish, they were lovely enough to bring him a creme brûlée for his birthday and my hubby and I shared a salted chocolate cake of sorts- delicious! The staff is courteous, attentive and engaging. The ambiance is nice. A great experience all around!

Reviewed October 27, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I are in Minneapolis for the weekend from out of state. We wanted to have a nice dinner together tonight, so I made reservations for 8:15. After waiting to be seated for 35 minutes past our reservation time, we just walked out. We wasted $40 on an Uber ride there and back for no meal. Extremely disappointed.