“Nice park”

Indian Mounds Regional Park
Ranked #40 of 128 things to do in Saint Paul
Reviewed July 7, 2017

I've been to birthday parties here, was great for grilling and a nice playground for the kids. Beautiful views of the city from here. Highly recommend.

All reviews
in 3 reviews
"playground"
"skyline"

Reviewed July 6, 2017

I only came across Indian Mounds Regional Park because of construction on Highway 94 that caused me to have to take a detour. Little did I expect to see a gorgeous view of downtown St. Paul with downtown Minneapolis visible in the distance. I had to come back with my family. There is a paved trail that you can take a nice walk on and then benches you can stop and sit at to enjoy the view. There is even a playground for the kids. Oh, and Indian Mounds are interesting too.

Highly Recommended!! Free!

Reviewed May 26, 2017 via mobile

Went to visit this particular site. Was looking forward to seeing it as well as learning about it. I did see it but as far as learning about it there really wasn't anything posted for information regarding the Mounds themselves. Such as what was known about them so far individually question What the mound is? How Mounds were built? I was disappointed in the lack of information of knowledge for these Mounds. It has the potential to provide such knowledge and failed. The scenic views we're all blocked by growth.

Reviewed May 7, 2017

I came here for the view and wasn't disappointed. This is one place to go and get a free view of the area. Easy to find and easy parking. I went during a non-touristy time, so I had the place almost to myself. I could hear birds sing and the wind blow. I liked the peaceful and quiet setting.