All reviews cookies double tree nice hotel wedding party business trip few blocks fridge and microwave shuttle service the room was nice bed was comfortable light rail wild game twin cities xcel energy center parking paul st
Reviewed July 10, 2016

This hotel was very decent. The only thing I didn't like it was the bathroom door. It squeak loudly and it was worse during the night. The hotel is overall very good. I would stay there again, just not in the same room.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed July 4, 2016

My husband and I stayed at the Doubletree St. Paul for a conference at the River Centre. The hotel was conveniently located and the room was adequate and well maintained, with a desk, microwave, and small refrigerator. The staff was friendly, albeit not overly attentive. We would stay there again in the future and recommend it to others.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed July 3, 2016

I recently stayed at the Doubletree while attending a conference. The hotel staff were very helpful and friendly. My room was lovely and clean and the pillows on the bed were amazing! When I left a note for the cleaning staff, my request was fulfilled exactly as asked. Room service was prompt and delicious. I highly recommend staying there on your next trip to St. Paul.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed June 30, 2016

The view from the window of our room was absolutely breathtaking and the staff at the front desk was very helpful when I was having a problem with my credit card. There were really only two problems. One was the beds, they were a bit too soft for my liking (so if you like softer beds, you'll love them!) and the other was that even though I paid $144 for a single night, I wasn't given so much as a breakfast. I've stayed at cheaper hotels that at least offered a breakfast in the morning.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed June 30, 2016

There were approx. 20+ guests that traveled from PA to MN and the service that we received at the hotel and restaurant Rival House was POOR at best. We could never get a server to take an order let a lone come back to check on us and refill our drinks.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank justinr584
Isidro-HiltonHelp, on behalf of the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel St Paul Downtown at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel St Paul Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2016

Dear justinr584,

Thank you for your review of your recent experience at our hotel. We’re very sorry that you encountered an unacceptable level of service. We do our best to make sure all of our guests have a rewarding stay. We’ve addressed these issues with our staff and hope that next time you’re in the area, you’ll visit us again and experience a higher level of customer service. Thank you again for your comments.

Isidro C, on behalf of the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel St Paul Downtown