“Delish”

Sarpinos Pizza
Ranked #184 of 985 Restaurants in Saint Paul
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed July 19, 2015 via mobile

The Italian Special was Delish! It did take a while because they were so busy, but it was worth the wait.

Reviewed April 19, 2015 via mobile

So my only complaint is that there were not chairs for when we were waiting for our pizza. I got the cheese bonanza and my friend got midnight madness and we loved them both. We both agree that it was the best cheese pizza we've ever had anywhere! The cheesy breadsticks were awesome too. And they came with sauces!!

Reviewed December 2, 2014 via mobile

My biggest complaint with a food place is when they don't listen. They got my order wrong and it took them an hour to deliver it. The prices are pretty steep for the quality you get.

Ps. I'd like lettuce on my sandwhich next time.

Reviewed May 24, 2014

I enjoy Sarpino's in KC. Was nice to have that option here. LOVE the pizza. Yes, it is more expensive but it is sooooo good!!!! Consistent! Fresh ingredients.

They will bring plates and forks if you need them.

The only "problem" is that it seems to take forever to have it delivered. The "plus" is that they send you email updates to the status of your order. You know when it is out for delivery!!

Reviewed March 8, 2014

The portions are large, the food is fresh and the variety is amazing. We order pickup or takeout and are always satisfied. Love the chicken parm.

1  Thank 788Pamela_O_12

Been to Sarpinos Pizza? Share your experiences!