“They're all about the food.”
Review of Sarpinos Pizza

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Sarpinos Pizza
Ranked #179 of 945 Restaurants in Saint Paul
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed September 29, 2015

I happened by their little shop on Century Avenue one night after work, and being from out of town thought I would like a calzone for supper. I stopped in and the busy staff took my order while I found a seat to wait at one of the four bistro-like tables that seemed to be there as window dressing only. I wouldn't recommend dining in here, but I don't think that's their specialty. Delivery people were flying in and out of the place, boxes were stacked and ready for pick-up......etc. So, when I returned to the hotel to eat, I was anxious to see what had smelled so good on the ride back. I ordered the "small" one, and it was approximately 5"x10" and about 2 1/2" high. The bread was delicately crispy on the outside and soft on the inside with a crisp pan seared bottom. The inside was stuffed with the usual array of meat, mozzarella, sauce, and vegetables. I know I was hungry, but on a scale of 1 to 5, I would give the food a 10. The store I visited was not a restaurant per se, but more like a factory, so I wouldn't rate or recommend a dine-in experience at all.

Reviewed July 19, 2015 via mobile

The Italian Special was Delish! It did take a while because they were so busy, but it was worth the wait.

Reviewed April 19, 2015 via mobile

So my only complaint is that there were not chairs for when we were waiting for our pizza. I got the cheese bonanza and my friend got midnight madness and we loved them both. We both agree that it was the best cheese pizza we've ever had anywhere! The cheesy breadsticks were awesome too. And they came with sauces!!

Reviewed December 2, 2014 via mobile

My biggest complaint with a food place is when they don't listen. They got my order wrong and it took them an hour to deliver it. The prices are pretty steep for the quality you get.

Ps. I'd like lettuce on my sandwhich next time.

Reviewed May 24, 2014

I enjoy Sarpino's in KC. Was nice to have that option here. LOVE the pizza. Yes, it is more expensive but it is sooooo good!!!! Consistent! Fresh ingredients.

They will bring plates and forks if you need them.

The only "problem" is that it seems to take forever to have it delivered. The "plus" is that they send you email updates to the status of your order. You know when it is out for delivery!!