“Always consistently good.”

Sarpinos Pizza
Ranked #187 of 991 Restaurants in Saint Paul
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed July 24, 2017

I LOVE Sarpino's food. I've never had a bad experience. I have them cater for my work events regularly and I can always count on them for quality food and service. Their loyalty points program is great too.

Date of visit: July 2017

Reviewed November 15, 2016

I can always count on Sarpinos. They have treated me well, always have a superior product and the store is clean. Great stop for a quick lunch. Will recommend.

Date of visit: November 2016
Reviewed October 6, 2016

I would love to give more stars or a better review however every time we order from them there is at least one thing wrong with the order. Last night was a perfect example. We ordered 3 calzones and a baked spaghetti with garlic bread. MY calzone was supposed to be pepperoni, salami and GREEN OLIVES. The ticket printed on the box stated the correct order however I received pepperoni, salami and ground beef. I was very disappointed. This happens every time we order. They always estimate an hour or longer for delivery time and the order is still wrong. The food is very good, when it is what you ordered. It is very frustrating because it is simply because they are going to fast or something and when you have it delivered it is a real pain to call up and tell them the order is wrong.

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed August 6, 2016

Great Pizza, always hot and delish! Delivery time is always right on the money.They have good specials and you receive points (money off future orders for every dollar you spend).

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed March 27, 2016

I ordered online from my phone. My order was delivered right to my room; hot pizza and chilled delicious cheesecake! I highly recommend this to all!!

Date of visit: March 2016

Been to Sarpinos Pizza? Share your experiences!