“Typical food but good service”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Perkins Restaurant & Bakery
Ranked #18 of 28 Restaurants in Sartell
Cuisines: American
Description: FOR GOODNESS STEAK! Welcome steak lovers. Perkins® is your place for your favorite meal. Steak! Choose from classics like Steak Medallions & Shrimp or try a new creation like our A.1. ® Steakhouse Benedict Omelet. If you're in the mood for a little sizzle, there's always our Steak & Cheese or Steak & Peppers Skillet. Have your steak and eat it, too. Only at Perkins®.
Reviewed June 25, 2018 via mobile

Food was pretty typical for a chain restaurant but the people were very nice and had great service. We had a nice breakfast.

Reviewed February 6, 2018 via mobile

This Perkins was near the medical park. Very clean, and welcoming. Easy access.

Staff was attentive and very friendly.

Food was great and served in a timely manor. Lots of parking room.

Reviewed November 15, 2017

Well done for a chain restaurant. Food quality and menu consistent with other franchises. Good location proximate to multiple medical facilities. A little tricky getting to if you are coming in westbound on Co Rd 120 as you have to take a roundabout exit to the north and go "around the block" to approach the restaurant from the north as you can't turn left off of CoRd 120.

Reviewed May 23, 2017

I received a gift card to Perkins from my daughter as a birthday gift. I visited here with my wife on May 22, 2017 at 4:30 pm. The restaurant was pretty quiet at this time of day. There were 4 other tables with people seated. There were no children present. We haven't always had a good experience eating at this Perkins. It's always been a hit or miss, with the misses more common. My wife ordered the brioche french toast with bacon, and I ordered a plate that had cod, shrimp, and french fries. The food actually arrived hot which was a pleasant surprise. Sometimes it comes barely lukewarm. We asked our waitress for ketchup and sugar free maple syrup when the food came. After waiting for several minutes with the food becoming less hot, I had to ask another employee for the 2 items. I guess our waitress forgot our request. My wife and I both commented after eating our dinners that the food had been okay. We wouldn't characterize it as being great or good. We ended up with a tab of just under $25. Our gift card was for $25. Instead of giving us our 40 cents back in change, the cashier left that amount on the gift card. We gave that card to the couple waiting behind us to pay on their tab. I can't and won't recommend this place to anyone. There are several other restaurants in the area where you'll have a better experience. The only time we visit Perkins is when someone gives us a gift card for them. When we have a choice, we go some place else.

Reviewed May 8, 2017 via mobile

We stop here mainly because it's the closest restaurant to where we live. Sometimes it's OK, sometimes it's not. This time it was just bad. The cook didn't prepare my wife's meal correctly, some of the ingredients were missing, like the gravy that was suppose to be on it. I asked for my eggs over medium and they came barely over easy. I ordered hot tea with my meal, the waitress never brought it. They forgot the cookie with my granddaughter's kids meal. And it took a long time to be served. I think there were maybe 4 or 5 other tables occupied, so it wasn't busy. It's time to start driving a little farther for a meal.

Been to Perkins Restaurant & Bakery? Share your experiences!