“Food Mediocre at best”

Cornerstone Buffet & Restaurant
Ranked #7 of 28 Restaurants in Sartell
Reviewed July 25, 2018 via mobile

The service by a young lady was excellent. The food was about a D-. The meatloaf was terrible as were the ribs. The tator hot dish was almost tasteless. The only item that was good (hence the second star) was the chicken wild rice soup... and I had three cups of it after I didn’t find the other food very good... and I had many small quantities of various items. I keep trying them, but am always disappointed. Probably won’t be back. So sad.

Reviewed March 16, 2018

not much of a selection of seafood and what was there was not very good. the popovers were hard and tough, way over cooked. one of our party ordered off the menu, the food came out cold and when he sent it back it came out barely warm, it took quite awhile to get a server to hear us asking for her. She was very apologetic but on the other hand didn't make sure the food was hot when she brought it back out. I should have stayed home and had cereal, it would have been a better supper

2  Thank bentoak
Reviewed March 5, 2018

If it is quantity you want, you might be happy. Quality has a lot to be desired. Food was tasteless and cold.

1  Thank Brenda P
Reviewed March 3, 2018

Friday nights during Lent they serve bake turtle. Hard to find a restaurant that serves turtle. Meal includes salad bar, soup and popovers.

Reviewed September 2, 2017

Hubby and I stopped in after church on a Sunday morning around 11:30. We got seated right away in a booth. A waitress came over and took drink orders and told us to help ourselves to the buffet. This buffet has your usual breakfast items. I thought it was kind of cheap to have carmel rolls and cinnamon rolls cut in half. When those on the plate were gone it was not refilled. The pancakes and french toast looked like it had been made the day before. The bacon was good. Eggs were rubbery. Lettuce was old and wilted. Food just didn't look fresh at all.

Our waitress never did come back to check on us. Overall the amount of food is pretty good but just not good quality or tasty.