“PGA Pro, is no damn PGA Pro”

Greystone Golf Club
Ranked #7 of 10 things to do in Sauk Centre
More attraction details
Owner description: This Tom Lehman designed-course is challenging, yet moderately priced, and has over 7,000 yards with 12 water holes.
Reviewed April 27, 2017

The teenage workers there did an amazing job and made it somewhat tolerable. The course on the other hand was terrible and should get a new owner. The owner was very arrogant and tried telling me there was a discount for $45 even though the normal price was $45. He is seriously a terrible owner. The only bright side to the experience besides the two teenage workers was the amazing food that I was served. The burger was excellent. I would not ever recommend this course to anyone until the PGA pro is gone.

1  Thank frankhellerman
"challenges"
"traps"
"tom"

Reviewed August 1, 2016

Fun to play, in great shape, several great holes, links style course, and a fair price. We played on a still day but I assume it can be very windy (a lot of the time).

1  Thank Mayzinger
Reviewed June 9, 2016 via mobile

I am not a fan of this course or its people. The prior owner ran a great and high quality operation. Now I cannot recommend it to anyone. Now owned by a group of old good old boys who know nothing about operating and maintaining a quality golf course. They used to operate a run down nine hole course in town and now they let this course gradually decline until it is as shabby as their old course.

2  Thank figures98765
Reviewed June 12, 2015

The course has a great links style layout with rolling hills and wide fairways. We noticed that the conditions have noticeably deteriorated since we play last summer. The grass in the fairways is sparce in some areas and the sand in the traps is not very well maintained and even has rocks in it. They charge top dollar for the course (over $50 on the weekends) so I would expect better conditions.

The course itself is fun to play with a number of challenging holes and they have multiple sets of tees for all levels of play.

See more reviews
Reviewed June 5, 2015

For the last 5 years we have stopped and played 18 holes at Greystone on our way to an annual fishing trip in Park Rapids. This year will be are last time playing this golf course because the conditions were poor. There are dead spots all over in the fairways and dandelions growing everywhere? We were dumb enough to eat there after looking at the condition of the course and that wasn't any better. They will not get to fool me twice.