“Subs for lunch”

Add it.
Subway
Ranked #17 of 22 Restaurants in Sauk Rapids
Reviewed November 9, 2017

I went through the drive-through, which was very convenient. We like the cheddar bread, but this subway doesn't carry it. Sub were fine. We had coupons, so the price was pretty reasonable.

Reviewed September 12, 2016

I frequent many Subways and usually order the meal. The price is very reasonable in that you get a sub sandwich, drink, and chips or cookies for around $6. The workers were pleasant at the Sauk Rapids Subway.

Reviewed July 25, 2016 via mobile

Our daughter has food allergies so I called ahead and asked if we could safely eat there with her. I was told yes!

Perhaps next time they need some anaphylaxis training before answering so quickly. Milk allergen: meat and cheese are apparently cut on same machine or so I'm told. However, that doesn't even matter since there's cross contamination galore. Gloves are not changed and the same knife is used to cut all sandwiches they come in contact with while sliding your sandwich across fish and seafood areas. Too risky for us!! We will pass and keep our child safe.
The floors and tables were filthy anyway. Used to be a nice place years ago.

Been to Subway? Share your experiences!