“Can I give more than 5 stars?!!”

Hampton Inn Minneapolis/Shakopee
Ranked #1 of 12 Hotels in Shakopee
Reviewed 19 September 2016

where do i start.

thank you for saving the day. I heard that you handled the party bus not showing up like a true champ. I also heard that you packed your shuttle full and brought guests to the ceremony.... that was not your responsibility at all and you pulled through for me. thank you a million times over. you are phenomenal. (for the record, the email confirmation was for the correct date!!!)

My aunt is part of the urology nurses association. due to your outstanding service she is planning on using your hotel for the next meeting that they have.

thank you to your staff--- the GM had to replace a light bulb. he had to go to Lowe's to get the correct one.

and finally, thank you for straightening up our not-so-romantic hotel room and for the chocolates and champange. it was such a special thoughtful touch.

working with you has been an amazing time. i can't thank you enough.

Room Tip: We got the "bridal suite"-- so much room for us girls to get ready!
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Nick D, General Manager at Hampton Inn Minneapolis/Shakopee, responded to this reviewResponded 23 September 2016

Dear Laura E,
We want to thank you for bringing such a wonderful group of family and friends to our hotel, as I have said we see far more corporate (we love them too) travelers so we truly enjoy the special occasions that bring guests like yours to us! Life is full of little surprises and we want those to be positive ones here at the Hampton Inn by Hilton Shakopee. Congratulations again, we wish a life full of joy and happiness and hope you will come back and see us!

Reviewed 12 September 2016

This awesome site is clean, friendly, and provides service beyond expectations. The management team and staff saved a group of more than a dozen from missing a family wedding due to a snafu from a shuttle service. Realizing we would not make it to the venue, this group intervened to see we had a return trip, then went above and beyond and personally took us in the company van to the venue ( we had 5 minutes to spare!). Cannot say enough about the hospitality here.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Nick D, General Manager at Hampton Inn Minneapolis/Shakopee, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2016

Dear Maureen,
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience here at the Hampton Inn by Hilton Shakopee with other travelers, it really means a lot to us! The wedding party was a wonderful collection of guests and as we see mostly corporate (also great folks) guests during the week we truly take pleasure in making sure our weekend guests like yourselves enjoy their experience that brings them to Shakopee. So thank you again and we were very pleased to have hosted your friends and family members!
We hope to see you again in the near future, best wishes.

Reviewed 6 September 2016

Very good service. Staff were helpful and friendly. Place was very busy but the staff kept things moving and in control. Rooms were clean and toiletries were well stocked. Quiet rooms and maid service was great!!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Nick D, General Manager at Hampton Inn Minneapolis/Shakopee, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2016

Dear Pauline B,
Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey and it look like you saw us in action during our busy summer but I am thrilled you saw how our great staff make sure every gust gets the attention they want and deserve. We hope to see you again soon when you come to Shakopee!

Reviewed 3 September 2016

We had a very good experience. We needed 3 rooms and we requested our rooms to be close. The request was honored. The checkin was smooth and easy and the man was friendly and helpful. The rooms were nice, clean and comfortable. We were attending the Ren. Fair the next day and the location was good.

Room Tip: Nothing comes to mind.
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family

Dear Lizz51_12,
We are pleased you enjoyed your stay and you took time to share your experience with others. It gives us great pleasure to host guests like yourself who are coming to take part in any or all of the great activities available here in Shakopee. We look forward to having you with us again in the future. Best wishes to your family!

Reviewed 31 August 2016 via mobile

Although I had a late arrival into this hotel, the front desk staff and lobby area were great. The two 'issues' that I ran into during my stay were: 1)The room thermostat was at 67 degrees. I prefer a cooler room (say 70), but that was a bit much at 10PM. 2) At first I though that the pillow cases and bedding were just 'cool' from the room temp, but after waking up a few times throughout the night I believe they were actually damp; possibly from humidity or not getting dry in the laundry? Regardless, it was NOT a good night to try and get any sleep.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business

Dear Mkola4,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience and I apologize for the temperature of the room and your pillow. These are the keys to a good nights sleep and we will now adjust up our temperature as summer is coming to an end. I would be happy to do something for your next stay to make up for this inconvenience if you simply want to contact me directly at 952-641-3600. Best wishes!

Reviewed 27 August 2016

The staff at this hotel went above and beyond great customer service!!! I had some challenges and they helped me through every one of them. Very fast, friendly and professional service. I can't say enough how wonderful they were I stay in a lot of hotels in different cities all over the country. They need to be recognized for how they made me feel so very welcomed to your hotel. I had FedEx shipments and they helped me with those also. My only regret is I did not get there names. I will recommend your hotel!!! I will be back! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! I really appreciate great customer service!

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Nick D, General Manager at Hampton Inn Minneapolis/Shakopee, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2016

Dear Karen F,
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with our hotel with others! Your feedback is music to our ears as we strive daily to meet and exceed our guests expectations and needs. We know how travelling continues to get less enjoyable from some aspects so want to make sure when you are here at the Hampton Inn by Hilton Shakopee you are comfortable. Best wishes and we will see you soon I know!

Reviewed 26 August 2016

A wonderful hotel! 4 of us stayed for 3 weeks for Business. The rooms are very clean, beds are very comfortable and the rooms are large. The staff is very helpful and friendly. We worked the night shift and didn't get off work tell 4am. Tina/ breakfast cook came in early to have breakfast ready earlier then 6am for use. That was so very nice. I personally want to thank Patty/ night clerk and Tina/ breakfast cook. You ladies are the best. I would recommend this hotel to anyone staying in the area.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank bkvysocke

Dear bkvysocke,
Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience with others who may visit Shakopee, we really appreciate it. We know you and your colleagues were working hard and at tough times of the day so we were pleased to be able to make your days a bit more enjoyable by having breakfast ready earlier for you guys (and gals!). Tina and Patty often told us about your habits so we will be sure to let them know how impactful that was to your stay with us. We hope you get to come back as we would love to give you that personal care again. Be well and enjoy the last days of summer.
Nick

Also consider these accommodations in or near Shakopee
0.6 km away
10.6 km away
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Chanhassen, MN
12.8 km away
Hilton Garden Inn Minneapolis Eden Prairie

Been to Hampton Inn Minneapolis/Shakopee? Share your experiences!