“awesome experience”

Hampton Inn Minneapolis/Shakopee
Ranked #1 of 12 Hotels in Shakopee
Reviewed 15 December 2016

My 2 week stay is an EXPERIENCE. The staff were more than accomodating, they were friends. This is by far the best stay in any hotel ever. They people staffed at this hotel are amazing. Can I say again, Amazing. Breakfast was prompt and always great.
The staff are courteous and super accomodating. Day shift/ Night shift no difference in quality, their helpfulness, or ability to fulfill any need. This hotel is centraly located to several food choices in the parking area. A wine/liquour store is alson here in the walking distance location. Superb staff,excellent opportunity to swim in the heated pool. I can only rate the Hampton as a desired location for local and far away travellers.

Room Tip: 4 floors in the hotel offer expedient travel to and from rooms to vehicle.
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business
Nick D, General Manager at Hampton Inn Minneapolis/Shakopee, responded to this reviewResponded 21 December 2016

Dear Christopher P,
Thank you for taking the time to so nicely describe our hotel to the world of Trip Advisor, we greatly appreciate it. We too felt like you were one of our family members as you were part of the Hampton Shakopee family for nearly a couple of weeks. We strive all year to create an environment where our staff and guests feel the kind of comfort you described so well. To hear this from a valued guest like yourself, as we head into the Holiday Season, means a lot! Chris we wish you all the best as you take on the challenges of your demanding job and potential move, if you ever need our assistance please do not hesitate to call on us.
Happy Holidays,
Your Hampton-Shakopee Family

Reviewed 7 December 2016

Overall love the Hampton Inn. Bathtub had a noise issue. Would stay again when traveling through this area. The front desk area was decorated with a Christmas tree and made the place warm and inviting.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Nick D, General Manager at Hampton Inn Minneapolis/Shakopee, responded to this reviewResponded 9 December 2016

Dear susangF175QV,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience from our hotel with others. You experienced our squeaky tub that we will now be able to get repaired as we will be slower over the holidays so thank you for pointing that out. I am glad you enjoyed the rest of the hotel and found it 'warm and inviting'. I hope you have a wonderful holidays and we see you again in the near future!
Best regards,

Reviewed 28 November 2016

Excellent process throughout: reservations, checking-in, checking-out. Very comfortable room. Great breakfast. Friendly and hospitable staff. We could have stayed a little longer, had we had time. For certain, it is our place for staying in Shakopee MN in the future.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Nick D, General Manager at Hampton Inn Minneapolis/Shakopee, responded to this reviewResponded 7 December 2016

Dear Gloria L,
We are thrilled that you will be staying with us when you return to Shakopee in the future, that is the ultimate compliment so thank you for sharing that with us and others. I am glad we could be your home away from home over the Thanksgiving Holiday, we enjoyed having you and we wish you a very Happy Holidays, let us know if we can do anything for your next visit with us.
Best wishes,

Reviewed 27 November 2016 via mobile

The breakfast was excellent!!!
Right on time, just like our server Tina. For a weekday, she made us feel like it was Sunday morning!!! I hope Tina will be awarded in some way because you just don't find happy gracious people like her anymore.
Hey Tina , youre the bees knees lady!!!
Thank you so much.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with friends
Nick D, General Manager at Hampton Inn Minneapolis/Shakopee, responded to this reviewResponded 28 November 2016

Dear NyxosNikoli,
First of all I love the name, being a Nicolai myself, secondly I cannot thank you enough for sharing what we all see everyday; Tina taking care of our guests by making sure everyone starts their day off with something to not only fill their stomach but also to cheer up their morning. We really love to share our feedback with our staff so I can assure you she will be recognized and showered with appreciation for all she does. So thank you again and we look forward to having you stay with us again soon!

Reviewed 23 November 2016

We stayed here because of the close proximity to Mystic Lake Casino. The rooms were tastefully decorated with thoughtful upgrades, such as multiple outlets for charging mobile devices. Front desk, housekeeping and breakfast staff were all friendly and helpful. I would stay here again!

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple

Dear mlallen23,
Thank you for taking your time to share the experience you had here at the Hampton Inn by Hilton Shakopee, we really appreciate it! I am glad to hear you found us convenient and accommodating to your needs. We have a great staff and we appreciate hearing we are doing the right things, so thank you again and we look forward to having you with us in the near future!

Reviewed 13 November 2016

The staff was great and the experience was flawless, from getting help to find local transportation to checking in and out with ease digitally my stay was A+++ I highly suggest the Hampton Inn Shakopee for anyone visiting the area.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Nick D, General Manager at Hampton Inn Minneapolis/Shakopee, responded to this reviewResponded 18 November 2016

Dear Nathanp480,
Thank you for sharing your feedback we greatly appreciate it, even more we thank you for sharing how great you felt we took care of you and recommending us to others. We are always here for you so please do not hesitate to let us know how we can take even better care of you in the future!

Reviewed 8 November 2016 via mobile

Check in was fast because I was able to use the on line check in. Abby was delightful and made my arrival fun. When I got to my room I could not get the TV to work so I called Abby and she was awesome and took ownership of my problem and helped me by walking me through the steps to get it fixed. My room was very clean and comfortable. The hotel's location is excellent.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business

Dear Kevin B,
Thank you so much for taking the time to complete our survey and for going to Trip Advisor as well, it means a lot to us! We agree that Abby does a great job and I am thrilled she helped ensure you had a great stay. If there is anything else we can do in the future please let us know and we look forward to seeing you again soon. Have a great Holiday Season!
Nick

Also consider these accommodations in or near Shakopee
0.4 km away
10.1 km away
AmericInn Chanhassen
AmericInn Chanhassen
#2 of 4 in Chanhassen

Been to Hampton Inn Minneapolis/Shakopee? Share your experiences!