All reviews front desk easy access would stay here again nice hotel the staff was friendly and helpful breakfast area breakfast staff rooms were very clean hot items off the highway business trip amusement park king room breakfast was excellent would highly recommend this hotel room key a great place to stay
Reviewed December 6, 2010

The staff was amazing! The rooms were clean and quaint. The warm fresh cookies in the evening and great breakfast in the morning, made you feel like you were home. Highly recommend this hotel!

• Stayed: September 2010
1  Thank Krobinson10
Reviewed November 11, 2010

It was wonderful. Everyone was so friendly. Great place to stay.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled solo
1  Thank Glorify
Reviewed November 8, 2010

I stay in hotels, 95% of them Hamptons, about 100 nights per year. I can tell you the worst place to stay and I can tell you the finest place to stay when it comes to Hampton Inns. This Hampton in Shakopee, MN, is second to none. It is not just the wonderful facility where everything works and works just fine, but it is the spirit of the employees from the top right on down to where ever they consider the bottom to be. That is just it, there IS no bottom employee. They all treat you like you are a king and that you are the most important person they know. I know this sounds a bit mushy, but if you are a frequent traveler like myself, do not shy away from this Hampton. It is on the southwest edge of the metropolitan area and not far from the airport. With no traffic only about 20-25 minutes. I have stayed here on business and for pleasure and I would recommend this very, very, highly. I have not ever written a review before but this one warrants it.

2  Thank jbwaaadeal
Reviewed October 28, 2010

I travel to Shakopee for work at least 7 times a year for at least a week at a time and am picky about where I stay. I've stayed at "fancier" hotels when meetings require me to be downtown (Minneapolis) and I usually can't wait to get back to my Hampton in Shakopee. They don't charge you for parking, internet or breakfast (which ran me close to $60 PER DAY at the"fancier" hotel). Not only is it a great value, it is brand new with fun decor; the staff is simply the best and it's generally just a nice place to be when having to be away from home.

2  Thank Kris333333
Reviewed October 22, 2010

Our corporate office is near the Hampton, in Shakopee, and we book all of our sales reps and clients at the Hampton. I have received nothing but positive comments from everyone who has stayed there. Comments included: the hotel is new and clean, the free WIFI in the breakfast area and in all rooms is great - rooms also have jacks for laptops, the breakfast offers many options including hot food, they have a saline pool - which means no chlorine smell in the air or on your skin, the staff is friendly and eager to help, the hotel is close to restaurants, close to Valley Fair, a few minutes' drive from the Mall of America, Mystic Lake Casino and the MSP Airport. I have booked rooms at other area hotels but none of them can offer what the Hampton does. I would highly recommend this hotel for business or personal travel.

1  Thank jpaulnana