“friendly family spot for Italian”
Review of Angelo's Pizza

Cuisines: American, Italian
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed February 5, 2018

We went here for a quick meal on a busy night between activities. They were efficient with their super-helpful service and we had really good food. I was especially hungry and ordered the stuffed shells. they had such good flavor with the Ricotta blend in them. Our friend had spaghetti and meatballs. My son had the chicken linguini and absolutely loved it. My husband and daughter shared some of their specialty pizza and they liked it a lot. They kept our waters full and took dirty plates promptly. did not realize they can get you in and out quickly like they did, but that is a bonus! oh, and grandma wanted dessert so they boxed what she wanted up to take home since we did not have time to eat it there. :)

Reviewed December 17, 2017 via mobile

Whoever trains the staff here deserves a medal. The server and floor help made the day seem brighter and the food taste better. Bravo!

Reviewed October 22, 2017

We had a coupon so we tried Angelo's. We moved to SSP 2 years ago and have been looking for a pizza place we all like. I think we found it here! We had a sausage and a house special pizza. I called in the order and it was ready when I arrived. They were busy but doing great work. Brought the pizzas home and we were pleased with the flavor - good sauce and good cheese! We want to try more kinds of pizza (especially some with veggies- they have limited veggie options), but this will probably be the main place we go for pizza (I previously did a review from eating individual meals at their restaurant, which was very good, too). Not too expensive and very good!

Reviewed April 29, 2017

We wanted a night out as a family and decided to try Angelo's. We were very pleased. We were warmly greeted and found a table. The server gave some ideas and the waitress did too. We had a "cheesy loaf" with sauce plus our salads (mainly iceberg lettuce) and then our meals. Everyone was very pleased with their food. I had the chicken baked spaghetti --with melted cheese on top! It was $11.95. My daughter enjoyed her chicken alfredo (I was glad it had broccoli in it), my husband had the manicotti and his mom had the senior plate of spaghetti (she found the sauce a bit spicy, but she still liked it). If I am picky, I might say the noodles were slightly overdone, but that is probably a matter of preference. It was a nice atmosphere (no blasting music, so we could hear each other) and clean. We will return sometime to try their pizzas. This is not a high end place, but just simply nice and good.

Reviewed April 10, 2017

The pizza and meals are good, but the Italian Fries are the best in the world. They start with a thick chewy dough then add generous mozzarella cheese. Then give you a big cup of sauce that has just the right amount of zip.