“Our New Go to Place for Ummmm Good!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Guang Zhou Chinese Restaurant
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed February 25, 2016

Wife and I stopped by for dinner. We ordered their "House Wings", wow- what a special surprise they were-- so tasty and good. We both ordered a combo meal-- wife had the sesame chicken - pork fried rice and egg roll ( wife and I really enjoyed the flavor and taste of this meal), I had the orange chicken- pork fried rice-- also very good, the egg rolls -- were kind of bland. Over all - great service -- hot- tasty food. We will be back.

Reviewed September 25, 2015

My wife and I have been eating here for years and we have yet to see a chinese buffet that is comparable in quality anywhere and the price is very inexpensive. The staff is friendly and attentive and actually come to your table to serve you as much as you desire. The food served is excellent and is always fresh. My favorites include steak and onions, fried rice, lo mein, green beans and pork, cashew chicken, sweet and sour chicken, egg rolls and the list goes on. Needless to say, I like everything. The wontons are to die for. My wife enjoys the donuts and she gets two every time we go. This place is amazing.

Reviewed February 17, 2015

Guang Zhou Chinese Restaurant is located at the Vincentia Golf Club. You may have waitress service or take-away. The food is varied and very good. Special food can be ordered if you give them 24 hours notice. Very busy at holiday times so be sure to book. Friendly staff.

Reviewed November 11, 2014

The staff is great and we usually get a complementary appetizer or donuts. Could be because we are regulars. The boxes are stuffed to bursting ; no part empty container here. Tastes great too!

Reviewed August 5, 2014

Love their take out! We usually call ahead and order a whole bunch of food (about 6-8 people usually) Their sesame chicken is excellent, the Mongolian beef is pretty good too. The serving sizes are very large and the prices are very cheap. The staff is friendly whenever we call and pick up. I cannot speak to the dine in aspect of the restaurant but I'm sure its just fine. I must reiterate that this is real home cooked food, not pre-frozen junk.

1  Thank Ibnevrywhr