“Terrific service, world-class bread pudding and superb soups”
Review of Laddie Lake Pub

Laddie Lake Pub
Reviewed 17 June 2017

Laddie Lake Pub shines with superb service. No matter which wait staff person I've had, they focus on making us satisfied.

Today, we had one of my favorites--their very tasty Greek salad [enormous!] and soup. My husband had the corn chowder pepper potato soup, and I had the gumbo. Both were 5-star, and obviously homemade.

The bread pudding was world class. I've eaten it across the world, and this bests all of the others. Again, homemade.

Laddie Lake is also reasonably priced, and located in a beautiful setting next to the lake.

We plan on going there again!

1  Thank Jean M

Reviewed 24 March 2017

Stopped in for a great dinner get together. Ordered up appetizers Calamari, Cheese Curds, and Coconut Shrimp all were delicious. then on to dinner (the cheesy hashbrowns needed more gill time) everything else was very good.

Reviewed 19 March 2017

The restaurant was very chilly and we had to keep our coats on. We told the host about it and he went to look at the thermostat, but I think he just looked at it and the temperature did not change. I had the gyro and the meat was tough. When I arrived, a repairman was fixing the door and I had to wait outside until he had unhinged it. Could have waited until later to fix it! I used the restroom before I left. It was FILTHY! The toilet had not been flushed by the person before me and there was a sign that said "Hold down on the handle when flushing." Sounds like the toilet needed repair, too. Other people in our party were not satisfied with their food, either. I would not recommend this restaurant to anyone! The prices were high for the quality./quantity of food.

1  Thank Marilyn J
Reviewed 17 March 2017

This restaurant has been in the Spring Lake Park community forever it. It used to be Nickalows and now Laddie Lake. Big bright windows make it a nice and open atmosphere. It's not very fancy so very low key dining experience. We had a variety of meals from flat bread, to BLT to burgers and all were good. Prices seemed reasonable. I do have a monthly discount card we were able to use also.

Reviewed 13 February 2017 via mobile

Up until we visited the Laddie Lake Pub I'd never even heard of it. It's older, a little in need of some exterior tlc but once you are seated, Great local service and good food. Not a lot of choices in split park so finding this restaurant was a plus. We are ready to go back and join the local families for a good meal.