Review Highlights
What kid doesn't love a story time trolley ride?!?

The ride was so much fun. My 2 year old daughter had a blast. The storytime part of the trolley... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Andrew W
Des Moines, Iowa
Fun for all

I took my grandchildren ages 3 to 5 on this ride with there father. I am from Stillwater and... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
kmaed2014
Stillwater, Minnesota

All reviews lumber barons great tour interesting facts driver tour guide great overview learn something local architecture first time visitors steep streets tour lasts mansion tour only complaint great stories labor day love history beautiful town all ages
Reviewed October 5, 2016 via mobile

I knew nothing about Stillwater but left Stillwater feeling nearly an expert. Bob, our trolley driver and guide, had a story for nearly every house and corner of town. This 45 minutes is the perfect way to start of you are going to spend a bit of time near Stillwater.

1  Thank Anna S
Reviewed September 22, 2016

The tour isn't very long but then Stillwater isn't very large. Learned a lot about the town, a good experience for the price of the admission.

Reviewed September 22, 2016 via mobile

Took this tour with my daughters. They loved it. The history or Stillwater and beautiful old homes impressed them. Don't hesitate when thinking of the tour. Great wAy to see the rest of the city.

Reviewed September 14, 2016 via mobile

We wanted to learn more about the history of Stillwater so we embarked on the Trolley tour. We were wisked up and down streets hearing about the lumber barons in the late 1800's who helped to build the North country. The driver did a great job pointing out interesting houses and relaying a lot of stories of how Stillwater was built. Well worth it for the history or architectural buffs. The driver does have his hand out after the ride, so if you think he did a good job you might tip him.

Reviewed September 11, 2016

Living local, I have never taken the trolley. However, we had friends visiting from Canada and decide to take them. I thought I knew everything about Stillwater, yet I did learn some new facts. I'm glad I took it and would recommend it for those visiting and even for the locals.