“Amazing Asian Cuisine!”

Mai Ly Asian Cuisine
Ranked #27 of 107 Restaurants in Stillwater
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed September 24, 2016

Probably our favorite Stillwater restaurant. Where should I start? Always fresh ingredients. *LOTS* of fresh veggies, mushrooms, carrots, etc. in each dish. Never overcooked but just right, with a little crunch. Beef and chicken always tender and tasty. Dishes are *NOT* greasy (like some Asian). Generous rice portions. Spices are complex with many different flavors. And *CONSISTENT*! Time-after-time-after-time ... GREAT FOOD. Finally, great service and *very* reasonable prices. We LOVE this place.

Date of visit: September 2016
2  Thank HiramUlysses

Reviewed August 20, 2016

Ordered takeout from Mai Ly based on their reputation for Great Egg Rolls. They are good, not the best I'd ever had, but good. I ordered their Asian Egg Rolls and, to compare, Steph's Egg Rolls, also on the menu. Egg rolls were typical, medium chop on ingredients. On a 10 pt scale 8-9 territory. Steph's egg rolls were actually wrapped in a spring roll wrapper, The filling, I believe contained cellophane noodles, a much finer chop. More flavorful. Stop in and try the for yourself. A unique experience beyond your typical Asian restaurant.

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed August 13, 2016

No one could decide so Mai Ly was the choice.
Prompt, hot delicious take out!
Ordered Kung Pao Chicken and Double Wonder.
Kung Pao excellent asked for "little" spicy and it was perfect. Lots of white chicken and vegetables. Nice sauce and good rice. More than pleased.
Double Wonder had a few Large fresh shrimp, lots of pork and vegetables. Asked for "medium" spicy and it hit the spot!!
Always friendly and a good go to spot.

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed June 29, 2016

My wife and I had always driven by this place on our way to other restaurants partially because it is in an old Zantigo's building which looks kind of odd. We were hungary for oriental food tonight, so I suggested we try Mai Ly so we could tell everyone else what we thought. Well, the food was very good, the staff very friendly and the prices were very reasonable! Steph's egg rolls were wonderful. I had Bun and my wife had chicken with green beans. We were both extremely pleased with our meals. Instead of passing by we will be stopping in alot more in the future.

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed May 16, 2016 via mobile

Absolutely wonderful dinner! Selected Sampler Platter as appetizer. Enjoyed the seasoning of Chinese BBQ pork. Authentic egg roll with fantastic favors. Wonderful Cracker Shrimp had full flavor of shrimp.

Chicken Curry was full of fresh perfectly cooked vegetables in perfect sauce of both sweet and spicy flavored. The fried rice was not greasy and had such fantastic flavored. I could have eaten just the rice for dinner - it was so good!

Chicken Chow Mein was prepared as I remember having growing up in Stillwater. Soft chopped celery with crunchy noodles. Perfect!

Large portions at very reasonable prices. Seemed to have a steady take out service. We are in and have attentive, friendly service.

Will definitely be back in the future to try more items in the menu! Wish we were visiting longer to try more dishes!

Date of visit: May 2016