Open today: 9:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Review Highlights
A great spa!

I always enjoy my experiences at Just For Me. The staff is pleasant and the atmosphere is relaxing... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
Cassidy C
Spa Day

The spa is relaxing and very focused on taking well care of their clients. I had a facial and... read more

Reviewed August 27, 2018
Tamera M

All reviews salt cave locker area amazing experience girls weekend retreat whirlpool pedicure faith robes dimmed guests
Reviewed April 23, 2018 via mobile

This was my first salt cave experience.. it was amazing! The sounds and atmosphere was amazing.. when you got comfortable with the blanket, light dimmed, I almost forgot where I was!!

I also had a message and facial!! I had never had a Male message me.. and I tell you what... Chuck is the BEST! I wouldn't have it any other way! Even gave me tips to bring home with me!! I recommend chuck in a heart beat!!

Amazing experience! Will come back for another girls get away!

Date of experience: April 2018
1  Thank Shannon C
Reviewed March 27, 2018

We called too late to get any services besides the salt cave, which was a relaxing treat on a cold day. They offer you a nice blanket as you go in. There is a fireplace and they dim the lights. Wear comfortable clothing. The whole spa building is nice and would probably make for a nice place to spend part of the day for a real girls weekend.

Date of experience: March 2018
1  Thank Peanut977
Reviewed October 9, 2017

Spent a weekend with women relatives in two of the house rentals. They were so tastefully decorated and immaculate. Each house provided everything that we needed. Each had an outside patio making it nice to get some visiting in while enjoying the nice weather we were fortunate enough to have. Spent almost an entire day at the spa enjoying a massage, pedicure, manicure, and time in the salt cave. Also, received a delicious and healthy lunch in a charming room. Staff were knowledgeable, friendly, and professional. I would return again should I be so lucky.

Date of experience: July 2017
1  Thank Pesto13maz
Reviewed August 19, 2017

The Healing Magic of “Just for Me Spa” Works for Me

A group of us trooped to the charm city of Stillwater, Minnesota for a day to view the new and old bridges of the magnificent St. Croix, for dinner at one of the popular restaurants of this historic city, for a cone of the noted ice cream, but most particularly to experience the soothing massage and facial offerings of Just for Me Spa.

Not the first time to enjoy the facilities and services of the spa. This time around, the facility sports new and plush accommodations and a range of services to boot. Guests are encouraged to give time for a pleasurable time at the hot tub before the scheduled services. The hot tub was fine but I wished we were informed that a better one was available at another part of the spa. The locker room contained nice robes and flip flops for use. We waited for services at an inviting waiting area which had a selection of teas, coffee and water for refreshment.

My 30-minute facial was fine. I was used to facial with extractions and did not know that this one was simply massage and steam and mask. But it was refreshing.
The highlight of my visit was my massage by Faith. She immediately noticed my limp and promised to relieve me of my pain which has consumed me for over two years. I had been under treatment for muscle deterioration and arthritis of my knees and hips and had not walked normally for a long time. Faith gave special attention to my legs, knees, and hips, focusing on tender points and slowly, tenderly, and deeply massaging me, explaining what she was doing and how to handle the myofascial tissues and affected joints and muscles. When my massage was over, we both were excited to know the results.
I slowly got up from the table, and discovered to amazement that I can walk, without my limp. For the first time in years, I can walk normally without pain. I’ve had hundreds of massages, therapy sessions, acupuncture, chiro, and other medical help, but it took Faith’s hands to allow me to be normal again. One week after my massage, I can still walk without the limp and hope this will last a long time. I will be back for more dose of Faith’s massage in the future. In the meantime, I am also reading up and have registered for energy and vitality self-help sessions which I also learned from Faith. I’ve gotten more than I expected from my massage at Just for Me Spa.

Date of experience: August 2017
1  Thank lab51
JustForMeSpa, Public Relations Manager at Just For Me Spa, responded to this reviewResponded June 29, 2018

What a wonderful review, thank you so much lab51 for your kind words! Priceless! Please come back to visit us again soon.

Reviewed July 25, 2017 via mobile

Wonderful spa weekend with the girls. Lovely retreat home that had everything we needed. Comfy, clean and cozy! We all enjoyed the salt cave on Saturday morning. It was a great new experience. I will definitely be back!

Date of experience: July 2017