GrandStay Hotel & Suites Stillwater(Stillwater)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 03/08
US$109
US$115
US$80
ComfortInn
US$76
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$85/night.

US$90
US$70
Free cancellation until 03/08
US$60
Rivertown Inn(Stillwater)
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$225
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$272/night.

Lora(Stillwater)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$235
All reviewscarriage housecroix suitepeacock roommy husband and iseason porchbreakfast was deliciousget awayporch swinghors d'oeuvres and wineother guestsbed and breakfastbeautiful housedouble sided fireplaceglass of winethe main houseeach morningrelaxing stay
Reviewed December 5, 2017

I surprised my wife with a stay at Aurora Staples Inn B&B in Stillwater, and it was everything we hoped it would be. Classic Victorian style house, cozy and comfortable room, close to downtown and the service was fantastice. Rachelle is very hospitable and her morning breakfast is amazing. We'll definitely visit again.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Aurora50, Owner at Aurora Staples Inn, responded to this reviewResponded December 17, 2017

Thank you for your review! I appreciate your kindness! Merry Christmas!

Reviewed December 4, 2017

My wife and I enjoyed the room, very nice bed, whirlpool, woodwork.Extra special breakfasts, I appreciated the location, we walked everywhere in Stillwater. When we stayed, the management had just changed hands and it appears that Rachelle took over without a hitch, we enjoyed every minute

Room Tip: each room has a theme, find one you enjoy
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Aurora50, Owner at Aurora Staples Inn, responded to this reviewResponded December 18, 2017

"The Best in Stillwater!" Wow! I'm glad that I met your expectations! Have a great Christmas!

-Rachelle

Reviewed November 23, 2017 via mobile

We had a great time. The house and rooms are decorated tastefully.

Racheal was a good hostess, informative with good recommendations and spent the right amount with us.

The food was great with fun surprises. We will serve ice cream in orange and coconut hulls.

We will return.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple

I'm pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us! It was a pleasure meeting both of you! Merry Christmas!

Reviewed November 17, 2017

Such a wonderful time! We had our whole family stay and Rachelle was beyond accommodating. The breakfast was incredible! I enjoyed looking at all the antiques. Our room had a fireplace that faced both the sitting area and Jacuzzi tub. It was very relaxing. I cannot wait to visit again! Coffee was delivered to our room as requested in the mornings! I also loved sitting on the rocking chairs along the porch sipping coffee in the morning and wine in the evening.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Aurora50, Owner at Aurora Staples Inn, responded to this reviewResponded November 20, 2017

Thank you for being wonderful guests! I hope all of you come back to visit sometime! Take care!

Reviewed November 16, 2017 via mobile

The pictures didn't do the home justice. Huge windows brighten the home, gorgeous woodwork is everywhere, and the dining room is quite large. We enjoyed learning about the history of the home as well.

We stayed in the St. Croix Room, and I'm so glad we did. The giant jetted tub next to the fireplace was luxurious. The bed was large and comfortable, and the room was certainly spacious and included a view of the river. I was pleasantly surprised by modern updates in the bathroom area.

Upon arrival, we found dedicated parking spots. Once our bags were upstairs, hors d'oeuvres and wine were kindly offered. The next morning we had a pleasant breakfast. Then we headed to the library next door, which dates back to 1902. In warm weather, we would've happily walked to the downtown area because the home is conveniently located.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple

I strive to go above and beyond my guests expectations! Thank you for your kind review!