US$76
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$85/night.

US$90
US$70
Free cancellation until 03/08
US$60
GrandStay Hotel & Suites Stillwater(Stillwater)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 04/08
US$107
US$79
Rivertown Inn(Stillwater)
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$225
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$272/night.

Water Street Inn(Stillwater)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$209
Lora(Stillwater)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$235
Royal Inn - Hudson(Hudson)(Great Value!)
US$66
US$60
Official Site
All reviewscarriage housecroix suitepeacock roommy husband and iseason porchbreakfast was deliciousget awayporch swinghors d'oeuvres and wineother guestsbed and breakfastbeautiful housedouble sided fireplaceglass of winethe main houseeach morningrelaxing stay
Reviewed December 11, 2017

My wife and I were married in Stillwater and we rented the entire Aurora Staples Inn for our family. We've returned every year since then for our anniversary and we always stay several nights when we do. We love the warm and inviting atmosphere of the inn, the beautiful and authentically decorated and romantic rooms, the delicious breakfasts, and the wonderful and friendly hospitality of Rachelle. This trip was as great as all of the others before. If you're looking for an extra-special and romantic stay, book the Carriage House. You will be very glad you did.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Aurora50, Owner at Aurora Staples Inn, responded to this reviewResponded December 17, 2017

Thank you for visiting us! We appreciate your lovely comments. Come visit again!

Reviewed December 5, 2017

I surprised my wife with a stay at Aurora Staples Inn B&B in Stillwater, and it was everything we hoped it would be. Classic Victorian style house, cozy and comfortable room, close to downtown and the service was fantastice. Rachelle is very hospitable and her morning breakfast is amazing. We'll definitely visit again.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your review! I appreciate your kindness! Merry Christmas!

Reviewed December 4, 2017

My wife and I enjoyed the room, very nice bed, whirlpool, woodwork.Extra special breakfasts, I appreciated the location, we walked everywhere in Stillwater. When we stayed, the management had just changed hands and it appears that Rachelle took over without a hitch, we enjoyed every minute

Room Tip: each room has a theme, find one you enjoy
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Aurora50, Owner at Aurora Staples Inn, responded to this reviewResponded December 18, 2017

"The Best in Stillwater!" Wow! I'm glad that I met your expectations! Have a great Christmas!

-Rachelle

Reviewed November 23, 2017 via mobile

We had a great time. The house and rooms are decorated tastefully.

Racheal was a good hostess, informative with good recommendations and spent the right amount with us.

The food was great with fun surprises. We will serve ice cream in orange and coconut hulls.

We will return.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple

I'm pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us! It was a pleasure meeting both of you! Merry Christmas!

Reviewed November 17, 2017

Such a wonderful time! We had our whole family stay and Rachelle was beyond accommodating. The breakfast was incredible! I enjoyed looking at all the antiques. Our room had a fireplace that faced both the sitting area and Jacuzzi tub. It was very relaxing. I cannot wait to visit again! Coffee was delivered to our room as requested in the mornings! I also loved sitting on the rocking chairs along the porch sipping coffee in the morning and wine in the evening.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Aurora50, Owner at Aurora Staples Inn, responded to this reviewResponded November 20, 2017

Thank you for being wonderful guests! I hope all of you come back to visit sometime! Take care!