“Great Place and Great Food!”
Review of Coho Cafe

Coho Cafe
Ranked #1 of 3 Restaurants in Tofte
Price range: US$7 - US$24
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery
Description: Ease into north shore flavors Kick back and relax with an espresso or your favorite glass of wine in our casual, yet chic North Shore bistro. Sample the award-winning pizza, fresh homemade breads or one of our specialty soups or salads. Top it all off with something sweet and sumptuous.
Reviewed November 9, 2018 via mobile

Great place for a casual breakfast and pastries! The decor is very “up north”. Good for sitting and visiting. Must try the Carmel Croissant.

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed October 21, 2018 via mobile

Usually love this place but twice in one weekend, had horrible customer service. One example: Ordered 4 drinks, 3 mediums and 1 small. Paid for them and received 3 smalls and 1 large. When we asked the lady who took the order, her comment was “well they’re already made”
Similar experience the day before.

The young ladies working there do not smile, say thank you, or try and make the situation any better.

Will stop somewhere else next time!

Date of visit: October 2018
BluefinGM, Manager at Coho Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded October 23, 2018

Hi Kcordie,
I am so sorry to hear about your experience at Coho cafe recently. I would like to apologize on behalf of the entire Coho team and let you know that the service you received is not how we normally take care of our guests. I have discussed your comments with the manager of Coho and we will be working with all of the staff on customer service to ensure this doesn't happen again.
Once again I would like to say how sorry I am that your time at Coho was not a pleasant one.

Please contact me directly through the resort as i would like the opportunity to make this right for you.

Sincerely

James Taylor - Food and Beverage Director

Reviewed October 10, 2018 via mobile

Cute place and great food. The walleye and the brisket were both tender and delicious. And the sautéed potatoes and seasonal veggies were packed with flavor. We came for breakfast a few days later. The breakfast burrito was the best I’ve ever eaten - my mouth is watering as I type. The biscuits and gravy lacked a little in flavor, so we will stick with the burrito, cuz we will be back!

Reviewed October 5, 2018

We always stop at Coho Cafe on our way up to the north shore! The food is consistently good. Fresh baked goods are yummy.

Reviewed October 3, 2018 via mobile

My wife and I have eaten here several times and they have never disappointed. Their pizza is excellent especially their Wild Rice Sausage pizza. Their beer selection is great and they offer local tap beers. We will be eating here again soon. We can recommend everything on their menu.

Date of visit: October 2018

Been to Coho Cafe? Share your experiences!