See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed July 9, 2018

We stayed for one night on the way up to the Boundary Waters. Owner was so friendly and sweet! Room was clean, shower was warm, WIFI access, and lots of channels on TV. Just what we needed. Thank you!

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed June 20, 2018

This is an older motel, but it was perfect for the night I needed to stay in Two Harbors. The room was clean, cleaner than some chain motels I've stayed in. You can see the owner takes pride in her business. Some reviews said it was noisy, but I didn't experience that. The coffee was on early in the morning and breakfast at a place just down the road was fabulous. I would stay here again if I'm ever in Two Harbors.

Stayed: June 2018
Reviewed January 22, 2018

Nice big room and close to everything. Rate was one of the best for places on town. Make sure you check in before 10:00 PM since there is not a Motel Clerk. It's run by a family. No breakfast but there are a lot of good restaurants in town.

Stayed: September 2017
1  Thank StillwaterSparky
Reviewed October 14, 2017 via mobile

Basic simple rooms. Slamming doors heard from 9:20- 1:15am can hear water run from rooms next door, can clearly hear next rooms talk, & clearly hear tons of other noises from the other rooms!!! Beds are very hard & make a ton of noise just from rolling over! For the price of $127 will NOT be going back!

Stayed: October 2017
Reviewed October 2, 2017

We stayed there in part because of the reviews I read on Trip Advisor and the price. There are not a lot of choices unless you want to spend a ton of money along the US shore of Lake Superior.

The room was clean but the bed was tired. They took our pet so that was nice and the staff was friendly. It was a bit overpriced for what it was but not for where it was. So I would rate it a good value.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple