“Like from Arnold's Happy Days...”

Jimmy's Food & Drink
Price range: US$5 - US$21
Cuisines: American
Description: Jimmy's has been located since 1999 in beautiful Downtown Vadnais Heights, Minnesota, and is adjacent via covered walkway to the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites. We are conveniently located two blocks east of I-35 on County Road E, just north of Saint Paul. Along with a 400 capacity bar and restaurant, our adjacent Event Center and Vadnais Room can handle any size groups from 20 - 600 people, including weddings, anniversaries, retirement parties, and benefits.
Reviewed September 30, 2018 via mobile

Location very nice, staff friendly, food O.k. Me and my colleagues will come back as soon as we can. Very nice place!

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed September 18, 2018 via mobile

This was my second visit here. Very good service at both visits. First visit was after work for dinner and drinks, sat at high table in bar area. The place was packed for bingo and was hard to hold conversation due to noise, but the service was good. And I returned for second visit. Second visit was for lunch and sat at the bar. Many options for lunch specials with great prices. Place was quite was able to have and hold conversation without shouting. Nick the bartender was very helpful and on top of our needs. Thank you. See you again soon.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed September 3, 2018 via mobile

My cousin’s wedding reception was held in the event center. The service was excellent, the servers working the event did an amazing job keeping the waters and coffees full. The food was delicious and the bartender was really friendly. We all had an amazing night and I just wanted to say thank you to all the staff and Jimmy’s for such excellent service. If I lived in the area I’d definitely go there again and try some of the regular food.

Date of visit: September 2018
1  Thank Clirkus
Reviewed July 27, 2018 via mobile

My friend and I stopped at Jimmy’s to buy some drinks and then I realized my ID wasn’t on me so one female staff told me I can’t drink or sit in the bar area which was understandable and I explain to her that my friend is going back to my car to get my bag that’s were my iD was menn before I knew it everyone was coming at me like a common criminal bcuz one male staff couldn’t keep his f...king mouth shut and everyone of them staring at me like I killed someone. Am not surprised they all came at me because I looked around and I could not even spot one staff of color#jimmysissowhite

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed July 26, 2018 via mobile

Excellent food...many different types of walleye....incredibly large shrimp....happy hour pricing....the wait staff were friendly and attentive. A winner!

Date of visit: July 2018