“Quick soup and salad”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Panera Bread
Description: From focusing on quality, clean ingredients to serving our food to you in a warm and welcoming environment, Panera Bread is committed to being an ally to our guests. That means crafting a menu of soups, salads and sandwiches that we are proud to feed our families. You don't have to compromise to eat well. Whether you want to come in and enjoy a coffee and our complimentary Wi-Fi , or order online using Rapid Pick-Up so you can grab something quickly, Panera Bread Vadnais Heights is here with warmth and welcome. Panera Bread. Food as it should be.
Reviewed May 28, 2018

Typical Panera quality. Excellent soup (tomato) and Mediterranean salad. Resturant was clean. I always look to see it the table tops are cleaned. They were.

Reviewed March 16, 2018 via mobile

For the little boost in cost of food, you get a guaranteed great meal at Panera. It’s all good and good for you and the people who work there are usually invested in your experience. I recommend!

Reviewed October 2, 2017

We came to this Panera two Sundays in a row. The first Sunday, they were less busy, we had excellent service, food and environment. The second Sunday they were busier and the person taking our order was obviously quite new. She seemed to get our order OK but then when we went to get it, there were lots of mix-ups --what side went with which meal, which sandwich went with which soup, etc. I had the ancient grains salad and my portion was definitely decreased from the week before. Still, the flavors and quality of the food was good. We like Panera and will likely be back, just be aware they might be doing some training.

Reviewed August 21, 2017

Never disappoints. My family loves the bread bowls, that's usually the only thing we go for. service is fast and friendly.

Reviewed August 18, 2017 via mobile

Stopped by Panera for a quick lunch to go. They've finally made some changes to the process and decor. Previously it was a bit confusing as to where one should go to order with two different places/registers. The new look is brighter and more efficient. It's now obvious what to do. There are even stations to order by iPad so you can skip the line. I ordered a cheese panini and lemon drop cookie (my favorite shortbread was not available). I have to say I won't order either again. Part of the panini was rock hard and the rest was boring. The cookie was nothing special either. For $9+ I expected a bit more. So nice changes to the environment... the items I ordered were lacking.