“Give this place a break!!”
Review of McDonald's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
McDonald's
Ranked #24 of 29 Restaurants in Waconia
Cuisines: Fast food
Description: Come visit us at 910 Strong Dr in Waconia. McDonald's is proud to have become one of the world's leading food service brands with more than 36,000 restaurants in more than 100 countries. Whether you're looking to start your day with a McCafé® coffee or enjoy a mouthwatering Big Mac®, McDonald's has a meal waiting for you. For deals, mobile ordering or nutrition information, download and register on the McDonald's App today!
Reviewed April 15, 2017 via mobile

Come on now! I really can't believe all the bad reviews for this McDonalds.

I live only two miles from this place and have 4 kids, plus this place is near all their schools, so I am here a lot.

In the past 4 years, after being here on average 4 times a month. I have only had 3 problems with my order. So 3 out of almost 200 visits is darn good. Also, any problems I have had with my order was fixed every time.

People need to give this place a break! Most employees here are like freshmen and sophomores in high school. Considering how busy this place can get, they all do an awesome job.

Yesterday, Good Friday, I promised one of our kids that I will take him to McDonalds after I get back from the dentist. So, we drove to McDonald's and there was not a single place to park in the parking lot and the double line though the drive through was so far backed up that it blocked regular parking lot parking, even though it was all filled. So, we went to Subway. I had to get to work so I could not wait.

Look, if this place sucked, they would not be so packed at lunchtime. Actually, the size of the parking lot is quite big for a McDonalds this size.

Did you know that their prices are lower than most McDonald's? Yes, I discovered this traveling around the upper Midwest. Waconia McDonald's was selling 2 Sausage Egg McMuffins for only $3.00! How cool is that!?! Way cool, because most all other McDonald's did. It do that. Also, at our Waconia McDonald's I was able to get 40 McNugget's for just $9.98!! I had to use unique ordering, but how cool is that!?!

Look, I am not a McDonald's fan myself, but our kids love McDonald's and I love their McNugget's, Filet O'Fish, Egg McMuffins and their breakfast burritos.

People, this is a busy fast food restaurant. For what they do they do it very well!

One other thing. The remodel of the restaurant is awesome. It looks like they got IKEA to do the remodel job.

Also, thank you McDonald's for the free daily newspapers!

Thank you for doing such a great job!!

Thanks, Russ

Reviewed January 21, 2017 via mobile

I'm not really sure how this McDonald's continues to get it so wrong every time, but they've perfected it. The lines are endless , the staff taking orders never understand their jobs, four out of five times you have to pull ahead so they can bring you your food, and yet somehow that food is cold and has been obviously sitting around for some time. Complaints and even constructive questions to the management of this McDonald's go unanswered and generally receive rude responses. If there were some place else to go in Waconia they would be minting money.

Reviewed August 12, 2015

Drive thru always has a line they can't seem to handle,having said that my daughter loves it inside so she can play so we do go often

Reviewed December 8, 2014 via mobile

If you want your order to be correct don't go thru the drive thru, poor management and employees don't care, always dirty floors and tables, took me 4 tries one time to order 3 cheeseburgers with no pickle

Reviewed June 23, 2014

If you use this location be sure to check your order carefully, and allow for extra time to get your food. This is the slowest and most inaccurate McDonald's ever.