“Nice Hotel”

Crossings by GrandStay Waseca
Crossings by GrandStay Waseca
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Waseca
Reviewed 10 October 2006

We have stayed here twice for my son's birthday. The staff has always been friendly, and the rooms and hotel were clean. I have had nothing to complain about both times we were there. If you need to stay in Waseca this hotel is a safe bet.

• Stayed: April 2006, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
2  Thank KARtrip
There are newer reviews for Crossings by GrandStay Waseca

A TripAdvisor Member
De Pere, WI
Reviewed 5 March 2006

Overall the rooms are rather nice. Our room had a refrigerator and microwave. The TV was smaller than I’m used to seeing in hotels. My wife was disappointed by the lack of a built in hair dryer. The bed was firm and comfortable. Vending machines included both a Coke and a Pepsi machine as well as a chip/candy machine. The room directory was filthy with food and greasy fingerprints. The heater/air conditioner would not produce any heat. The room was too cold for my wife.

The Waseca Inn web site states, no pets, but I called and was allowed to keep my well trained Labrador in our room (as long as I took a smoking room). That was a big plus.

The hot tub was over chlorinated in my opinion. It burned my eyes and nose too much to be relaxing. In the off chance that someone from the hotel reads this, you may want to enact a 10pm curfew on the pool for kids. The pool was full of flailing screaming kids until it closed at 11pm. My wife and I were hoping to relax in the pool before bed, but no luck.

The staff was friendly.

• Stayed: March 2006
4  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Waseca-Crossings, General Manager at Crossings by GrandStay Waseca, responded to this reviewResponded 12 January 2011

Thank you for your review! We have even better news for the next time you and your family are in Waseca. With our conversion to the Crossings by GrandStay in April 2009 we have added brand new flat screens in all rooms, upgraded our bedding program to new white duvets and down comforters and the simple convenience of hair dryers and single serve coffee makers in every room. With our new gourmet express breakfast your will enjoy the aroma of fresh waffles and fruit when you wake up every morning. Bring your family back to stay again and we promise it be an even better experience at the Crossings by GrandStay in Waseca!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Waseca
21.4 km away
Days Inn Faribault
#3 of 5 in Faribault
20.7 km away
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Owatonna

Been to Crossings by GrandStay Waseca? Share your experiences!