“Typical buffet.”

Tradewinds Buffet
Ranked #4 of 6 Restaurants in Welch
Price range: US$12 - US$27
Cuisines: American
Description: Get your fill of all your favorite all-you-can-eats at Tradewinds Buffet. We've got nine different buffet stations packed with loads of exciting cuisine like a baked potato bar, rotisserie chicken, freshly made pizza, roast beef, ham, peel-and-eat shrimp, crepes, gelato and more. Join us Wednesdays for an all-you-can-eat pasta bar, Fridays and Saturdays for Prime Rib or our signature Seafood Buffet every Thursday night. Menu may change for holidays or specials.
Reviewed 5 August 2017

I much prefer going to a sit down place where I can order food as I like it. Never have hot food and very little, if any, seasoning cooked into food. Just tend to eat too much of average quality fare when can get a fine meal at the steakhouse or a cafe.

Reviewed 3 August 2017

We were visiting Red Wing and my husband saw that there was Prime Rib special for Saturday night and decided we needed to do the buffet. Waiting 25 minutes in line was a bit rough when we were starving but it was worth it. Loved the variety of food, including a perfect prime rib for him and I loved the make your own stir fry and pizza stations. We really enjoyed it for a casino buffet, plus I loved it was smoke free as a non-smoker in a very smokey casino (yes, I know to expect that).

Reviewed 20 July 2017

This was only our second visit to the Tradewinds Buffet.. since we are really not much on gambling/gaming. The variety of food is terrific.. and the food quite good. The salads on the salad bar didn't seem totally fresh..but all else was very good..and the service was excellent. No complaints..and I will return. p.s. Also won $50 in FREE pull tabs..so it was a great night.

Reviewed 4 July 2017 via mobile

Great food and good price nice salad bar great desserts made to order omlets. Lots of tables and booths.great for famlies with any age kids.

Reviewed 2 July 2017

Excellent buffet! Huge salad and veggie bar with so much to choose from! You can make a meal just from the salad bar. Large variety of food and dessert choices. Worth the price. Better than the slots!